ONE and Road both next week. What will you watch?

Which event will you watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
just curious. Both events have their merits.

Road:
Cage
Whole fight scoring
First ever women's card in Korea
Loaded undercard for Young Guns
Free stream

ONE:
Cage
Whole fight scoring
"Atomweight" championship fight
Usual ONE style undercard
IPPV stream.

I'm free for the week so probably both

Whose fighting for each card?
ROAD
Main card of this event is more a kickoff for their new female league and trying to build up some very young fighters (5 fighters are 20 or younger). Jung Eun Park, Fujino vs Denisova, and Ye Ji Lee vs Shinashi are probably the most important fights on the main card. Prelims have a former Shooto Pacific Rim champ in Nezu and the Asakura brothers who hold 3 of The OUTSIDER's current titles between them.

ONE
Angela Lee's first title defense, top Thai prospect in Pongsiri Mitsatit, former champ Dejdamrong vs recent title challenger Pacio, one of the more accomplished Thai MMA fighters in Wiratchai, and former Lumpinee and Rajadamnern champ Sagetdao Petpayathai makes his MMA debut

Last edited:
Angela's vs Huang the match i find the most interesting between both cards probably gonna watch both if possible wanna see if Lee can end Shinashi's baby spanking tour.

That's a pretty shitty card for Road. Not that much better for ONE.

That's a pretty shitty card for Road. Not that much better for ONE.
The undercard is better for Road than the main, but I think the match ups they did for the ladies will turn out okay.

Other than Lee vs Huang squash match, One isn't offering much, either. At least Road will be free.

I'm going to tune into Road and then ONE just for the Lee vs. Huang fight.

David Chu needs to give up his wannabe MMA dream. RIZIN is the top dog in Asia

One fc fight card is a lil better. But i want to see Ye ji lee's fight and Hana dates fight just because she's pretty and I would love to hit that :)

The Road card has 14 fights, so there are a total of 28 fighters. 19 of those fighters are either have a losing, even, or debuting record.

These are the "best" fights on the card.
Yuta Nezu vs Ik Hwan Jang
Emi Fujino vs Natalya Denisova
Heili Alateng vs Kai Asakura
Ye Ji Lee vs Satoko Shinashi

One Championship is PPV, so....no further discussion needed.

The Road card has 14 fights, so there are a total of 28 fighters. 19 of those fighters are either have a losing, even, or debuting record.

These are the "best" fights on the card.
Yuta Nezu vs Ik Hwan Jang
Emi Fujino vs Natalya Denisova
Heili Alateng vs Kai Asakura
Ye Ji Lee vs Satoko Shinashi

One Championship is PPV, so....no further discussion needed.

Considering you didn't really explain anything or make a valid argument, I think further discussion is certainly merited.

Considering you didn't really explain anything or make a valid argument, I think further discussion is certainly merited.
Who is the hell buys a One Championship PPV on a Friday morning(?)? The shills at FloCombat might, but how many people would pay $9.99 for their cards? Especially when their cards are completely tailored to the event's market.

I will stream One's event TBH, Lee is very exciting and I like her despite the hype created by One
OTOH, I feel like I've been watching Fujino's fights for decades :D

Who is the hell buys a One Championship PPV on a Friday morning(?)? The shills at FloCombat might, but how many people would pay $9.99 for their cards? Especially when their cards are completely tailored to the event's market.
Thank you for Clarifying. I honestly wasn't sure what you were getting at.

$9.99 isn't much, but considering ONE has done nothing to promote the fights outside the main event, I can certainly see where people would argue against buying it.

The undercard is better for Road than the main, but I think the match ups they did for the ladies will turn out okay.

Other than Lee vs Huang squash match, One isn't offering much, either. At least Road will be free.

Not offering much on ONE end? Man there is a bunch of killer Thai fighters on that card. ONE for sure.

Lots of great strikers and watching Angela's progress is fun in itself.
Highlight for me isn't even Angela personally. too each their own as always

Tailored to the events market or not. It's tailored to my interest. A lot of killer Thai fighters man, to hell with Angela she is not the main in my eyes. Stacked with world level strikers this card will be great

Back