News ONE America Dates and Locations Announced

Be interesting to see if it even happens. I think the last article about ONE's finances said they'd run out of money by 3rd quarter of 2024 if they could not raise any more money before then.

Atlanta, eh? Interested in the rule set/judging.

Agreed … PFL did some Atlanta shows on the overtime arena or whatever the name of the basketball league is … and did not sold well tickets wise
I think ONE is unaware that they'd be more likely to do any kind of numbers at all in places like Houston, SF, Seattle...Atlanta isn't a place in which I have confidence that they're going to do anything at all, and especially if they're holding the card under the Unified Rules.

I think ONE is unaware that they'd be more likely to do any kind of numbers at all in places like Houston, SF, Seattle...Atlanta isn't a place in which I have confidence that they're going to do anything at all, and especially if they're holding the card under the Unified Rules.
They’re going wherever they can get the ONE rule set approved

Can't believe one is bringing back some different rules.
Back than when pride went to Las Vegas it was not the same

California accepted Power Slap & BKFC, One should have got in line.

Victor Cui returns to ONE Championship to drive MMA firm's US push. Chatri should never of let him go, the co-founder and builder of One was the real driving force without the ego of Chatri.

https://dealstreetasia.com/stories/victor-cui-one-championship-381086… via @DealStreetAsia
This American push this year is succeed or die I feel. If they find success and a profitable network deal they will alive a couple more years, otherwise they are going to crumble. The TNT deal was disastrous the last time they tried an American push

This American push this year is succeed or die I feel. If they find success and a profitable network deal they will alive a couple more years, otherwise they are going to crumble. The TNT deal was disastrous the last time they tried an American push
They used CAA talent agent to broker a deal with Sky Sports in the UK if they can use them again they should do another deal this time in the USA and with Cui being Canadian and used to our way of business it is looking hopeful.

They used CAA talent agent to broker a deal with Sky Sports in the UK if they can use them again they should do another deal this time in the USA and with Cui being Canadian and used to our way of business it is looking hopeful.
That deal was ONE paying to be on Sky Sports, and not even on one of the good Sky Sports channels. Also they are already on Amazon, don't know if they can break that deal or maybe they are looking for a more profitable extension.

That deal was ONE paying to be on Sky Sports, and not even on one of the good Sky Sports channels. Also they are already on Amazon, don't know if they can break that deal or maybe they are looking for a more profitable extension.
CAA Evolution, the media advisory department of Creative Artists Agency, acted as ONE’s media advisor for the deal. And CAA is the number one talent agency in the US and has more power in media channels then any agency. Amazon deal is it exculsive? CAA has been speaking out against Endeavor the number 2 talent agency I am sure they would love to help ONE more after some of the things Ari said about Bryan Lourd.

Sage Northcutt slams ONE Championship after promotion places blame on him for ONE 165 withdrawal​

looking to set the record straight regarding his short-notice withdrawal from a ONE Championship event last month. Shinya Aoki at ONE 165 in Tokyo on January 28. An hour before their bout was scheduled to begin, the promotion revealed that Northcutt had bowed out, noting an “unforeseen circumstance with his cornermen.” As a result, former ONE bantamweight world champion John Lineker was literally pulled from the stands and thrown into the ring to ensure Aoki still had the opportunity to compete in front of his home country.

Was not told two of them could not coach until hours before his fight against Shinya Aoki.Says he was told his corners were at risk of going to prison if they had coached him at Ariake Arena.Implies he is unhappy with ONE over “drug testing, weight cutting, active athletes, stability”

GF1WKHyXkAEFnDL.jpeg
GF1WKHyWYAAwa1P.jpeg

Back