Once again Western forces aid ISIS

Why did Hezbollah wanted to give safe passage to ISIS if they are their mortal enemies?

To attack another one of Hezbollahs mortal enemies maybe?

I do however hold the US government to a higher standard than Hezbollah.

To attack another one of Hezbollahs mortal enemies maybe?

I do however hold the US government to a higher standard than Hezbollah.

And the "higher standard" is to bomb the shit out of people who just want to flee a a meatgrinder battleground?

When those people are our whole justification for being there?

Yeah.

Yeah, i think bombing people that are surrendering after promising safe passage isnt a higher standard.

Its like the movie Kingdom of Heaven when Saladdin promises safe passage in exchange for the city of Jerusalem.

Apparently he should had massacred everyone instead.

Yeah, i think bombing people that are surrendering after promising safe passage isnt a higher standard.

Its like the movie Kingdom of Heaven when Saladdin promises safe passage in exchange for the city of Jerusalem.

Apparently he should had massacred everyone instead.

No, there choice should have been die in a meat grinder, or surrender to US forces.

Please tell me why you think they should have had the option to fight for ISIS, and be allowed to leave the battlefield to kill more civilians?

No, there choice should have been die in a meat grinder, or surrender to US forces.

Please tell me why you think they should have had the option to fight for ISIS, and be allowed to leave the battlefield to kill more civilians?

There arent conventional US forces on the ground atm.

The US did the same before storming Fallujah.

There arent conventional US forces on the ground atm.

The US did the same before storming Fallujah.

I think that is different, as you can legitimately point to deferring to the Iraqi government, whose goal can be to secure Fallujah over destroying ISIS.

I understand why the Syrian forces would have let them go.

I don't understand why we did.

I think that is different, as you can legitimately point to deferring to the Iraqi government, whose goal can be to secure Fallujah over destroying ISIS.

I understand why the Syrian forces would have let them go.

I don't understand why we did.

Because the goal is to allow the Kurds and the US friendly side to take over Raqqa as fast as possible before the Iranians show up, that way the non-Iranian side will have a stronger position when it comes to the post war negotiations.

Because the goal is to allow the Kurds and the US friendly side to take over Raqqa as fast as possible before the Iranians show up, that way the non-Iranian side will have a stronger position when it comes to the post war negotiations.

You mean the Iranian backed, legal Syrian forces are the priority, and not ISIS?

Well that is strange, as it goes against everything both the Obama and trump administration's have said.

I wonder how many Americans would support special forces and military bases in Syria if they knew we were fighting the Syrian government, and not ISIS.

not exactly a secret they are being shipped from town to town

You mean the Iranian backed, legal Syrian forces are the priority, and not ISIS?

Well that is strange, as it goes against everything both the Obama and trump administration's have said.

I wonder how many Americans would support special forces and military bases in Syria if they knew we were fighting the Syrian government, and not ISIS.

ISIS is not a priority anymore because ISIS is done.

Is that why they bombed the shit out of ISIS fighters who Hezbollah wanted to give safe passage?

And now?

Don't you see the bald-faced hypocrisy here?

Americans really have no shame. They spewed the same type of bullshit during the battle of Aleppo and then went on to level Raqqa on an unprecedented level.

"Are you truly incapable of shame?"

power_3225921b.jpg

A few months later
59ef34a2fc7e93c6688b4567.jpg

This should put an end to the doubt about coalition forces aiding ISIS.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/11/17/12/07/us-coalition-in-secret-evacuation-of-isis-fighters

Hundreds of Islamic State fighters were evacuated from the besieged Syrian city of Raqqa last month by the US-led coalition in a clandestine operation before being freed.

An investigation by the BBC, ‘Raqqa’s Dirty Secret’, revealed how western forces struck a deal with the feared terrorist network for a convoy carrying 250 fighters and 3500 family members to be given passage out of the city last month.

Who then are we going to have as an evil enemy?

Well, here is the BBC saying we let 1,000's of armed ISIS fighters flee in a caravan we arranged, where women and children were wearing suicide vests.

/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

I mean for fucks sake. This is the BBC saying we shipped 1,000's or ISIS fighters armed with heavy weapons, and women and children strapped with suicide bombs, to wreak havoc on some other town.

What should we say about it, it's still good strategic decision imo

For who?

Cuz I member a bunch of ISIS guys cutting the heads off of these French people in Paris?

I'm guessing it wasn't in their strategic interests.

Back