Once again I am sucked into the hype on a GSP fight.

I got sick of people asking about my AV, so I went smaller for now...

Cain makes it look waaaaaaay better though.

Cain also took some big blows. He is clearly the better fighter, but JDS will win again if they fight enough times and Cain keeps getting rattled.

HW is also the weakest division there is, and WW the strongest. So pretty hard to compare the two.

To be fair GSP is the champ why should he go all out and risk his belt?
It's up to the challenger to go in there and risk it all to take the belt.
GSP puts a beating on these guys then they end up just wanting to make it to the bell. GSP goes for the finish if given the opportunity why stick his neck out otherwise?

Some of the current Plat AV's are fuking sick though...we can see them fine, just not the non-plats...

Good show though. Not ass good ass a corona swim suit. Get it ass?

Hey bud. Didn't see you had GSP in your sig till now. Sorry I engaged.

So you are only willing to engage when someone agrees with you? Are you unable to use simple logic to engage people? So since you can't dispute the logic of my posts you decide logical fallacies and ad hominem attacks are better?

Good show though. Not ass good ass a corona swim suit. Get it ass!

ear4dd.gif

I don't understand people who claim to be fans of this sport that come into threads just to shit all over the single most skilled fighter it has ever known. It honestly boggles the mind.

I don't understand people who claim to be fans of this sport that come into threads just to shit all over the single most skilled fighter it has ever known. It honestly boggles the mind.

Because they are a bigger fan of shit.....

They have so much shit in their system that is spew's out on a regular basis.

I think TS made a BJ of himself and quit before the end...

GSP is not a finisher, GSP is the kind of fighter who will slowly and methodically dismantle his opponent and beat him to his own game to the point that he will mentally give up. (See BJ Penn II, a great example)

The sooner you'll accept this fact, the sooner you will be able to appreciate GSP fights for what they are.

George will finish. He just won't go after it with reckless abandon. That's what got him his first loss, went for submission without position. He tried like hell to finish Hardy, he just couldn't finish the armbar. I think Hendricks stands a higher chance of being finished that a lot of Georges' recent opponents.

What was the original point you wanted to make?

I was excited about the fight even though this has happened and I have been left with the same basic fight (and disappointment) over and over. Did people think it would be different?

I was excited about the fight even though this has happened and I have been left with the same basic fight (and disappointment) over and over. Did people think it would be different?

You are going in circles...

just-what-i-do-in-the-rumpus-room.gif

So you were excited Hendricks could create a pool of tears, and now worry he won't. Got it. Stop before you make yourself look like a bigger fool. Or don't.

Back