Once a week boxing training, is it fine?

Have you ever played Rugby? They are vastly different sports from tactics to physical demands.
You really cant just switch them and have a similar kind of success. Most american footballers would die of heart failure trying to get through a Rugby match :D. England is a great Rugby nation.

the closest thing I have played to Rugby is a schoolyard game most boys would play in elementary which was called smear the queer. I dont know if you heard of it or not but the rules are, you try and get the ball, once you have the ball you try and run around and keep it for as long as possible. Everyone tries to tackle who ever has the ball. Kinda like Rugby in a sense.

I agree though, Rugby is a tough sport. I dont see how these other nations where the majority of the team is half the size of the samoans or tongans even compete with them. A athletic samoan with no pads is like a Rhino.

I've been on the same boat. 1 day per week won't cut it in my opinion. For me I need at least 3 days per week at the minimum to notice improvement in my hands. If you arent sparring at the very minimum be doing defensive drills or shadow boxing drills with a partner that mimic sparring

I dont see how these other nations where the majority of the team is half the size of the samoans or tongans even compete with them.

Its not that big of a difference otherwise Samoa would have a world championship. France and England are competitive on the highest level and often have the better athletes. Sure Samoans in general are big but if you look at a normal sized european country you will also find guys this size, just not on the regular.

Its not that big of a difference otherwise Samoa would have a world championship. France and England are competitive on the highest level and often have the better athletes. Sure Samoans in general are big but if you look at a normal sized european country you will also find guys this size, just not on the regular.

samoans and tongans are naturally big and strong, although most of them are not athletes and seem contempt with just being regular people, eating mcdonalds, drinking beer, smoking weed, etc. There really is no need for them to pursue weight lifting, martial arts, as they are so big no one fucks with them. but.......the ones that do play sports, lift weights, do martial arts etc, are probably some of the strongest humans on the planet, they dont look shredded, they are just thick and strong as fuck, rather than being a fat ass. Built like solid tanks. Its a good example of strength over phsyique, much like how most the guys in the strongman competitions are massive, but dont look shredded. Funny because most of the guys in the strong man competitions are Swedes. Seems a majority of the biggest Rugby players are from NZ. I dont know much about NZ other than the mongrel mob, which makes it look like a crazy place.

Back