ON Whey - What's Rocky Road flavor? (I know, stupid lol)

• Thread starter Deleted member 87037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 87037

Hey guys, I'm about to order a 10lb bag of Optimum Nutrition Whey 100% protein powder and am wondering if I should get strawberry or rocky road. I KNOW THIS IS A STUPID THREAD, but WHAT is rocky road and is it a good flavor? It's just expensive and I don't want to have a 10lb bag of something I dislike :S

Thanks =P

Kyle

If it's like the ice cream, look up Rocky Road Ice Cream on google and click images. I think it's chocolate, fudge, maybe some chocolate chips or something.

It just tastes like chocolate to me.

Wait, sorry. i was wrong. It's actually milk chocolate, almonds, and marshmellows. There you go.

I will never understand why they don't make Chocolate Mint in the 10lb size.

I have tried all of the ON 100% flavors and my favorite is the chocolate. I use at least 2 scoops of it every single day.

My next favorite would be the strawberry flavor. I use it every once in a while just to mix things up.

Had a hard time getting the other flavors down, especially the vanilla.

i just finished my 10lbs of chocolate ON whey and have a 5 lb bag of rocky road flavour that should arrive today so i can tell you how it tastes later.i also got a 3lb jug of isopure no carb.it was about 18 $ a pound but it is ion exchange whey,0 carbs,0fat,0sugar and 50 grams of protien so i might try that first.the protien in the ON whey is better as a PWO shake but it is better to get the better quality whey as a MRP

I have tried most of ON Whey's and I love the strawberry. Vanilla in most cases is rotten

lol yeh everyone says vanilla sucks - I have choices from vanilla ice cream (ew), double chocolate (too rich for me), strawberry and rocky road.

but yeh derek, please tell me what it tastes like - it sounds good but who knows since it's a powder and not the actual ice cream ahaha.

Actually, I think the Vanilla could be good if I used it in my protein bar recipe in place of unflavored powder. I make 3 different types of protein bars that I eat during the day to keep my protein high during the day. The Vanilla flavor might not do very well on its own, but it could compliment other flavors very well.

Still Choc is hands down my favorite. I was thinking about giving All the Whey a go to see if I like it better. I've heard that's a good alternative to ON.

Rocky road tastes great. I like it better than regular chocolate.

I have rocky road flavor. It tastes fine, not vile at all.

I guarentee you strawberry will taste like shit.

rocky road is good.

On a side note, i think i fucked myself with the orange creamsicle flavoring at true protein. The more i think about it, the nastier it sounds. Fuck

what an old fucking thread

I'm actually pounding out a tub of rocky road right now, I highly recommend it. The chocolate mint is by far the favorite of mine though.

rocky road is good.

On a side note, i think i fucked myself with the orange creamsicle flavoring at true protein. The more i think about it, the nastier it sounds. Fuck

what an old fucking thread

In my peri-wo drink I got orange creamsicle. It tastes perfectly fine to me. Better than ON whey double rich chocolate but not even close to MM, if that helps at all.

In my peri-wo drink I got orange creamsicle. It tastes perfectly fine to me. Better than ON whey double rich chocolate but not even close to MM, if that helps at all.

cool, thanks. It should be here tomorrow. Several people recommended the orange creamsicle as the best way to mask that putrid hydrolyzed protein and of course, the king of shitasticness, BCAAs.

to me ON rocky road is very hard to mix and the texture is bad, i'm going back to chocolate when i run out of it. over here i've only seen choc, strawberry, vanilla and rocky road in 10lb form

I've got to say that out of all of the flavors that I have tried, the banana cream is by far my favorite. Its different from the same old chocolates and strawberries. It smells and tastes like banana Runts. So I guess if you don't like Runts, then stay away. But if you like them, go ahead and give it a try.

i have tried both rocky road and chocolate and i prefer rocky road.

it is a bit more chocolaty, which comes in handy because i mix mine with water

i am currently on the chocolate flavor 10lb bag, but that is only because my local vitamin shoppe was out of the rocky road

Back