On Today’s Episode of “Is It Racist?”

I thought serenas complaining was childish and cringy but now she actually has a reason to be mad because that's clearly racist.

The posters in here saying it's not are also racist.

It's a caricature. So now black people can't have caricatures drawn of them because the style is "racist"?
What silly nonsense.

I would be interested to see a caricature cartoon drawing of Serena that would not be called racist by the same people.

Keeping in mind that caricatures is an actual style of cartoon that relies on exaggeration of features.

"How Higus draws cartoons of black people because having any features is racist"

25003698dc2f446b65119c2a7cfee4a0--face-template-drawing-people.jpg
Clear cut case of whitewashing.

I thought serenas complaining was childish and cringy but now she actually has a reason to be mad because that's clearly racist.

The posters in here saying it's not are also racist.
Is this racist?

0c753e5a778bbb2c71ec1db775bf1051.jpg

so people think the only reason he drew her like that is because she's black?

i see the article in the op used a tweet from jemele Hill as an example of the outrage from people over the racist cartoon. if even jemele hill thinks it is racist, it must be

i like this tweet

You couldn’t be more racist if you tried - and you reeeeeaaally tried. Using those classic sambo tropes- enlarged lips, overexaggerated body parts to depict Serena as hyper masculine- next time just use an old ad from the 1800s- no one would notice the difference in your racism

ALL of Serena's features are over exaggerated. She has huge arms, huge tits, huge ass. and i say this as someone who thinks she is pretty hot. my god people are just so dishonest with themselves. but you have to know if you criticize black people at all in this environment, whether it is valid or not, you will get called racist.

I don't see anything racist here. I am sure that those are who are crying racism here and in every other non-racial situation are the same hypocrites that don't speak out about the slavery of child sex trafficking and Christians that are held in slavery under Muslims in other parts of the world.

So to speak out about one issue we must speak out about every conceivable issue in the entire world? That Mother Theresa lady never said a damn think about the displacement of Inuits in Canada. Hippocrate.

Well then this Eddie Murphy character used a racist stereotype of African Americans as a punchline for his silly joke and he should be forced to publicly apologize to the African American community for his bigotry.
Why? It was hilarious.

Also, the joke was on Mick Jagger.

And Eddie Murphy is a black comedian.

Why? It was hilarious.

Also, the joke was on Mick Jagger.

And Eddie Murphy is a black comedian.

I know bro, I'm just taking the piss. The quote came to mind when I saw all the big lips = racist comments and then the mick jagger picture appeared and it was like the stars had aligned for me.

I know bro, I'm just taking the piss. The quote came to mind when I saw all the big lips = racist comments and then the mick jagger picture appeared and it was like the stars had aligned for me.
Lol

I was wondering who has never heard of Eddie Murphy.

Holy shit, some guy in Australia drew a picture of a multimillionaire athlete acting like a spoiled brat and made the nose big!!!!!!

My entire year is ruined!!!! I'm a minority btw

It's almost as if black people have big lips and nose in real life?

No its not

How is it racist.I posted her picture

She has a huge nose and lips and in the character shes making a crying face sticking it out further

Its racist only because you want to see it that way

To say it’s not is to conveniently ignore the old,historical style of mocking and exaggerating black features in an attempt to dehumanise.

Also there is a pretty, whitewashed blonde opponent depicted in the picture clearly there to contrast against her exaggerated features.

It was clearly drawn in that racist old style, in order to create humour at the expense of her black features, in the same way that style of drawing had done in the past. He also has a history of drawing racially insen

Back