On this day, we celebrate the most amazing comeback in MMA history

TUF noob? So your only not a noob if you started watching in Blockbuster VHS tape days?

When I saw the thread title this fight popped in my mind immediately & then I was like nah, the poster probably mentioned something else. I watched this fight like a million times & it never gets boring. Big props for this thread
<17>

Came into this thread expecting Silva vs Sonnen.

Kongo vs HD was good too though.

one of my favorite fights of all time. ref was a split second away from stopping fight, changed mind, only to see HD flattened just a moment later

After his KO win this past Saturday, it's only fitting to post this for the TUF/Connor noobs.

Only guy to go the distance with Cain besides JDS, even though he took that fight on short notice.

giphy.gif

Still a top 10 HW, never should have been cut from the UFC.
If Congo didn't get that KO if would go down as the worse stoppage in history. I say we let every fighter get fucked up this bad so maybe, just maybe, every 10 years we get one of these gems.

The most insane thing is, even though i know Kongo won, when i re-watch i still think Pat Barry will win..

One time I watched it and the ref stepped in after the 2nd knockdown & Barry was declared the winner. Hasn't happened since though.

After his KO win this past Saturday, it's only fitting to post this for the TUF/Connor noobs.

Only guy to go the distance with Cain besides JDS, even though he took that fight on short notice.

giphy.gif

Still a top 10 HW, never should have been cut from the UFC.
Kimo vs Hoyce.

Really? GSP was winning lol! I thought he might have meant Cody vs TJ
I thought so too, but Cody - TJ was an 8 minute fight. Cody was winning, but with the legions of GSP fans on here, I figured GSP's return to the sport was what was being referred to as the "comeback."

Amazing fight... The Fight Discussion was wild that night. Barry knocked him out like 3 times... then Bang. Stinky Leg... :eek:

Back