Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The stanky leg, followed by skipping rope

1156228.jpg

JEEZUZ

Anderson vs Forrest 2.0!!! Dude quit from that beating... :eek:

This motherfucker actually had his hand raised wearing the infinity gauntlet, lmao

have him fight someone legit now pls

This motherfucker actually had his hand raised wearing the infinity gauntlet, lmao

He's a SUPER cocky ass-hole FO SHO, but I HAVE to admit, I LOLed tonight, just a lil. lmao

Rickels is like 19-5 and is the type of veteran who exposes fake prospects. Page proved a lot and absolutely humiliated him.

I get that we haven't seen the guy fight a good wrestler yet but I'd rather watch him entertain then get laid on. No rush.

Rickels might as well retire after that. He’s always been a guy who largely gets by on his heart and physical toughness and he absolutely broke tonight. I honestly don’t think he’ll recover mentally from that. Not with his style and how he has to win fights.

Rickels might as well retire after that. He’s always been a guy who largely gets by on his heart and physical toughness and he absolutely broke tonight. I honestly don’t think he’ll recover mentally from that. Not with his style and how he has to win fights.

Agreed. This was like opponents coming in vs prime Anderson, he was done before he got in the cage. Trying to taunt and dance Lmao just stop dude. When someone is so in your head you change your whole style it's not gonna go well.

Rickels is like 19-5 and is the type of veteran who exposes fake prospects. Page proved a lot and absolutely humiliated him.

I get that we haven't seen the guy fight a good wrestler yet but I'd rather watch him entertain then get laid on. No rush.

I don't disagree with any of the first part

I don't even need to see him against an Usman caliber wrestler to judge his ability, just fight someone worthwhile

Rickels is tough, a veteran, whatever. Who cares, put MVP in there against someone who's not an aging, balding journeyman whos bites the head off a rubber snake during his entrance.

Dude put more effort into his cheesy ass heart in a bucket bullshit than he did to fighting. Shit was thoroughly pathetic

Rickels is tough, a veteran, whatever. Who cares, put MVP in there against someone who's not an aging, balding journeyman whos bites the head off a rubber snake during his entrance.

Dude put more effort into his cheesy ass heart in a bucket bullshit than he did to fighting. Shit was thoroughly pathetic
You+sound+mad+_63a49b10d3a94359419d011f1bf94ff9.jpg

Back