OMG I just became a fan of Conor

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

The new Embedded had a mic on Conor during faceoffs with Floyd, and it was hilarious.
"Head bouncing off the canvas."
Floyd calls him a comedian.

All this time I've been watching him fight in UFC he was always meh, and this new Embedded officially won me over as a fan.

The new Embedded had a mic on Conor during faceoffs with Floyd, and it was hilarious.
"Head bouncing off the canvas."
Floyd calls him a comedian.

All this time I've been watching him fight in UFC he was always meh, and this new Embedded officially won me over as a fan.

Is this the first time you hear Conor talk or something?

I don't know how anyone can't respect this man's confidence. That's Floyd fucking Mayweather and he is 1000% ready to go to war with him. It's gonna feel a lot different for Floyd when he realizes he is in there with another boxer that isn't afraid of him.

"muthafucka be good for 3, he have to be able to be good for 12"

Conor better hope he lands a lucky one early or it will be a massacre in the later rounds. I also feel like Conor is completely underestimating Floyd's power and overestimating his own. Floyd has been hit by hard shots by hard hitters and for all that is said about his defensive style, he seems to accept it is part and parcel that he is very likely to be hit in any fight and doesn't seem to be scared of getting hit.

I don't know how anyone can't respect this man's confidence. That's Floyd fucking Mayweather and he is 1000% ready to go to war with him. It's gonna feel a lot different for Floyd when he realizes he is in there with another boxer that isn't afraid of him.

Floyd isn't Mike Tyson nobody was ever scared of Floyd.

"...when he realizes he is in there with another boxer..."

lol. Conor is a boxer?!

Floyd's response was actually the funnier, and more honest part.

Old man Floyd struggling to get out his car at 5:33 LMAO

Floyd looked a bit shook with that meek "Good luck to you too sir". Think he is in his head, not used to a dude fighting him who is oozing confidence.

Back