OMG - and you guys thought Shadow of War was bad about micro transactions - AC Odyssey

50% permanently more exp is something I haven’t seen in any game, totally disbalances the game. I can’t think of any game that did this. ‘Free’ games like World of Tanks don’t even do this.
Have you seen the Devil May Cry 5 transactions? You can basically buy levels and gear. Really disappointed in the way gaming is turning.

Because you get grind built in to get you to spend more. This is the core mechanism of so called free games and now it’s tainting A premium game. Have these fuckers learnt nothing? This is almost as bad as having to play 10000 hours to get Vader.
There are gems and weapons in MHW that, after 720 hours of playing, I would pay cash for just to end the suffering.

Pretty bad micro transaction but honestly every reviewer raves about how long and massive this game is. It’s not like they didn’t pack this game with content.

The thing is what kind of content? I don't play Assassins Creed to round up the local farmers sheep. Which is the kind of quest my friend said were in the last game. Obviously not all of them are like that but am I going to be forced to do those in order to progress? Seems like I might have to. I'm with @Falsedawn I'll just find a way to cheat\mod my way around it and keep my character at the level of the missions or 1 level higher.

Back