Omarosa, You're HIRED! - Works in the White House, Proceeds to Destroy the Coven of The View

I can't believe I watched that. Ive never watched the apprentice so I never knew Omarosas background. Respect.

Holy shit are you always this stupid or just when it comes to your obvious racism against black people?
I am going to destroy your bullshit piece by piece then you should just go away.

"she'll even sell her family out to push her narrative"
- how so? Do you know what selling out means? She told her story about her rise from poverty to being a success. I guess that upsets you, because of your dumb ass racism.

"and her mentioning her democrat husband "
- truth is that the left are boycoting and being violent and persecuting people who vote for trump. Her point is that a person can be a dem and another a repub and we can get along, we may differ and argue but we can be civil.
I guess this pisses you off just because you want to be a douche

"understandable considering she grew up in projects and had to fight her way to the top - but then again its also pretty disgusting people have to go to such lengths these days (even on a retarded day time talk show like "the view") just to be in politics.. sly bitch"
- did you bitch as much when Obama was on the daily show??? a fucking comedy news show?

The real issue is that Omarossa is not the stereotypical black woman your racist mind can be at ease with. Go burn a cross in someone's front yard and shit, loser.

you mistake me for a trump supporter
I don't have time, nor do I care much about racism

I was commenting on her and what she said as a politician - yeah, she told her story about her rise from poverty while also talking about her brother getting killed and displaying her republican fiancee even tho she was not asked about it
she mentioned both of those things purely to gather points with idiotic viewers of "the view"

I was commenting on her and what she said as a politician - yeah, she told her story about her rise from poverty while also talking about her brother getting killed and displaying her republican fiancee even tho she was not asked about it
she mentioned both of those things purely to gather points with idiotic viewers of "the view"

no I got you right, you don't know shit and you constantly prove so. All my rebuttals to your dumb bitch shit stand and nothing you said here or ever thought in your closed little mind is going to change that. Sorry for your life.

Omarosa is plaqued with tragedy, her fiance died basically in her arms
michael-clarke-duncan-the-green-mile.jpg

Back