Omar Nurmagomedov (Khabib's 21 year old undefeated cousin)

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone else has seen this guy. Seems to be very talanted young man. He is fighting at 135 in a Russian organisation Fight Nights (1 out of 3 biggest Russian organisations).

25012977_144874099504850_7491587548901277696_n.jpg

So what can be said about him? He is Khabib's cousin. He is also training with Eagles MMA in Russia and often comes with Khabib to train at AKA. In Russia he is being trained by Khabib's legendary father Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov.

• Russian MMA Champion
  • Dagestan Muay Thai Champion
  • 2х time North Caucasus regional Muay Thai Champion
  • Russian Muay Thai Championship medal (didn't find information on what place)
  • Combat Sambo World Champion.
In his MMA career he is undefeated with a record of 6-0.

His latest fight was against a Brazilian fighter Shyudi Yamauchi with a record of 16-9.

Omar completely outclassed Shyudi in every department and looked very impressive.

Here's a post fight interview in english:

Here's what Khabib has to say about him. Notice that he is pretty critical of him, the same way his father is about him. Even when Khabib wins, his father critiques him:

Here's a footage from AKA, him agains DC:

What do you think?

Another Nurmagomedov? Damn they are a plague.

We need another one at FW.

More potential than that Aaron Pico super hyped kid, this guy could actually be the very best 21 years old or under fighter on the planet..

I forgot, but was another Nurmagomedov not signed to the UFC? Abukar? Umar? I don't think he is related to Khabib, but some guy was signed.

I forgot, but was another Nurmagomedov not signed to the UFC? Abukar? Umar? I don't think he is related to Khabib, but some guy was signed.

Another one of his relatives is in UFC? Abubakar fights for WSOF .

Back