Olympic Silver Medalist with brutal ground and pound

You guys are seriously idiots. Of course WMMA has a comparatively low level of skill compared to the men. Think back to MMA in 1996.

Most of the athletes sucked, there was tons of poor technique, and no one was as skilled as any of the even average fighters today.

In ten years, WMMA will have better athletes, and more women will have been training for much longer.

Give it some time, and stop being little bitches.

Just wish she was consistent. Become a complete fighter...

it definitely looks fake.. is she trying not to hurt her or something??

They dont allow ground and pound at the Olympics so she was never trained to do that. Lmao

Instead of making a meaningful thread about anything of consequence. How about you become pathetic and make a stupid troll thread pandering for likes from other jokers.

At least every punch she threw in that gif was 100% more real than the actor in your avatar. Maybe you should just stick to pro wrestling. It seems much more your speed. And your level of courage as well.

latest

People talking shit about Mcmann's technique should not ignore the fact that the "black belt" girl on the bottom is putting up her arms like an amateur and essentially offering to get armbarred.
She might be so good that she's doing it on purpose to prepare her escape.

She may literally have been trying to get a stoppage without hurting her. lol

that's what i was thinking. actually hurting her opponent would make her feel some kind of weird guilt or something?? Vieria didn't hesitate to choke her out later in this fight lol

You guys are seriously idiots. Of course WMMA has a comparatively low level of skill compared to the men. Think back to MMA in 1996.

Most of the athletes sucked, there was tons of poor technique, and no one was as skilled as any of the even average fighters today.

In ten years, WMMA will have better athletes, and more women will have been training for much longer.

While I don’t share the level of hate some of these people have, I don’t think it’s going to go mainstream. No woman’s sport really has and mma is borderline fringe as it is. WNBA been around for a long time and it’s not nipping at the heels of nba. It died with rousey and is on life support. No mma fan I know gets hyped up for a woman’s fight on a main card.

She may literally have been trying to get a stoppage without hurting her. lol
That was something that annoyed me about Joanna Contender, trying to con the referee with a flurry of 30% power shots lol

I have to agree with the lack of depth. When the women start making more money then the motivation for more skilled women to transition to MMA will happen and we'll have real fighters to watch. Anyone that says all WMMA sucks is just trolling. The Bullet is a beast.

valentina-shevchenko-priscila-cachoeira-ufc-fight-night-125.jpg

Her GNP is not always that weak though

She is a physical specimen that Sara

And men's MMA will be even further evolved from now as well. I think women deserve to have equally available opportunities for the sport, but i wish it was formatted in such a way that I don't have to watch fighters that are ten years behind schedule when I want to see the current peak form of MMA. The reason they mix women's fights in with men's on the fight cards is because they know they can't sell an all women's card these days.

Back