Olive Garden needs to get with the times...

Were any of the chefs trained at the Olive Garden school in Tuscany? That’s the real question here.

Olive Garden can suck my fucking dick, don't even get me started.

Sadly I dont think its on their menu. If it was I could see an increase in business.
But the whole "family" vibe would probably be gone.

Honestly I wonder why anyone uses chains in the US for anything other than fast food, its not like theres a lack of good independent alternatives and the standard is almost universally way off that.

You know you want it
22-olive-garden-pizza-bowl.w710.h473.jpg

OliveGardenPizzaBowl.jpg

Def the Taco Bell of Italian food.

<26> .

Vininja is PC now that's your mistake you racist FUCK. And you didn't say please either did you? You racist FUCK!

The real sad part is that Olive Garden is like the highest class, nicest restaurant you could go to here in my backwoods area that I live in. I treat myself there a couple times a month, I always get the stuffed chicken marsala, it's pretty good considering the alternatives are Mcdonalds and Subway. Last time I went there though I was by myself and the waiter was all like, "Oh, you're by yourself!? That's totally not weird" all sarcastic. I hate male waiters, especially ones that try to small talk you it's like man go on somewhere, your gay ass ain't gettin' no tip! Get a real mans job, that's your tip!

I am trying to wrap my head around this. So OP said something hyper politically correct at Olive Garden that came off a hundred times more racist than just asking for some damn balsamic vinegar?

Sho
The bigotry I experienced at this restaurant today was unbelievable.

The waitress comes to take our order and after placing mine I simply asked "may I also have some balsamic vi-person-of-color".

(Saying 'balsamic vinegar' is beyond contemptible.)

Her confused look steadily transitioned to one of anger. And a moment later she returns with her manager and I'm asked to leave.
You should have asked to talk with her peopleager

Back