Olive Garden needs to get with the times...

giphy.gif

"Capisce?"..."Capisce.."

I was gonna suggest they get rid of the bread sticks and get something equally tasty as Red Lobsters biscuits. Everyone knows RL biscuits are scrumdiddlyumptious, can’t say as much for the bread sticks.

Last edited:
The bigotry I experienced at this restaurant today was unbelievable.

The waitress comes to take our order and after placing mine I simply asked "may I also have some balsamic vi-person-of-color".

(Saying 'balsamic vinegar' is beyond contemptible.)

Her confused look steadily transitioned to one of anger. And a moment later she returns with her manager and I'm asked to leave.
Is this a true story?

I was gonna suggest they get rid of the bread sticks and get something equally tasty as Red Lobsters biscuits. Everyone knows RL biscuits are scrumdiddlyumptious, can’t say as much as the bread sticks.

not as good as Quincy's big fat yeast rolls

Olive Garden needs to get with the times. No one goes there for their olives. Olives are gross. People go there for the breadsticks. Should be renamed to Breadstick Garden

Everytime I drive past Olive Garden during the evening the parking lot is absolutely packed.

Boggles the mind.

I like to go mainly for the salad and bread sticks. Their main dishes are good enough to go for the first two.

Around here if you go to Olive Garden, you are admitting you don’t care about food quality or service.

I mean the breadsticks are solid, but I much prefer the free bread/olive oil at Macaroni Grill when I eat pleb Italian

perhaps that's just me

<LikeReally5>

not funny

Here is my contribution to the thread: Olive Garden sucks ass.

Also:

Anyone remember the black albino broad in Vancouver getting offuscated when she saw albino rhino brand beer on the menu? LOL

The bigotry I experienced at this restaurant today was unbelievable.

The waitress comes to take our order and after placing mine I simply asked "may I also have some balsamic vi-person-of-color".

(Saying 'balsamic vinegar' is beyond contemptible.)

Her confused look steadily transitioned to one of anger. And a moment later she returns with her manager and I'm asked to leave.

This was a nig-gardly thing to do

FFS sherdog won't let me use a real word

Miss me with YOUR bull shit contractions. You don't even know how to properly reply to post.

<DisgustingHHH> .

Back