Old Welterweights are Doomed (Till and PMP are coming...)

You might be right but I can also see Woodley or Thompson beating these prospects on the other hand as well. I think Usman and Till are the best prospects. Either way WW is damn exciting and they need to match the old guard vs the new soon.

It's an amateur sport these days. Anyone can show up and take out a top 10.

sadly this is true, and it hurts as an MMA fan

any young random with good striking can take out anyone in the top 10 (not counting freaks like Jon Jones).

there is no skill gap. MMA has too many variables where anyone could lose, and none of the best athletes go into MMA cause of $$$. MMA fans do not want to admit this. As far as MMA has advanced, its just tough men fighting in a cage

an amateur boxer will not come into boxing and take out a top 10

but in MMA, Lando Vannata can come in and almost KO Tony Ferguson

lol

It's an amateur sport these days. Anyone can show up and take out a top 10.
I mean, there are very talented young guys and a lot of the top10 are shot guys or people who are just too old and havent evolved their game and are stuck in their ways. Like look at Condit. In the game for so long, motherfucker cant stop a takedown to save his life.

I mean, there are very talented young guys and a lot of the top10 are shot guys or people who are just too old and havent evolved their game and are stuck in their ways. Like look at Condit. In the game for so long, motherfucker cant stop a takedown to save his life.

you can get in the top 10 if you win like 3 fights in a row after comin from some bumfuck org in Russia

the skill gap in MMA is non-existent. period

Back