Old UFC themes/music you miss?

Lavitz

It’s Showtime!
@Black
Reaction score
Maybe the gladiator theme? Which face the pain followed after...

Or old weigh in music?

Or others you can think of? Or none?

I miss knowing who all the fighters in the UFC are lol

Yeah strangely I miss both Optimus Bellum Domitor and the UFC fight theme... and that goof Goldy

Someone needs to walk out to Face the Pain, just to show them how fucking dumb it is. I'm past that point by now into the "just laugh at it" phase, but I understand if you're still in the "WTF?" or "FUCK THIS SHIT!" phases.

Time to end this suffering. I need a minute to myself...

Anderson walking out to that awful DMX track

He made that cool
And that in itself is an achievement

I think Sherdog made some mma reels before. Best one was the one with Limp Bizkit - Theme from Mission Impossible 2. Epic. Anyone have a link?

Someone needs to walk out to Face the Pain, just to show them how fucking dumb it is. I'm past that point by now into the "just laugh at it" phase, but I understand if you're still in the "WTF?" or "FUCK THIS SHIT!" phases.

Time to end this suffering. I need a minute to myself...

Just face the pain brah. And rip everything to pieces.

didnt know i was missing the Gladiator one and face the pain music untill i saw / heard it again. Nice one :)

I think Sherdog made some mma reels before. Best one was the one with Limp Bizkit - Theme from Mission Impossible 2. Epic. Anyone have a link?

Old Sherdog highlights are what got me back into MMA in the early-mid 2000's.

Tom Sawyer and Them Bones highlights ftw.

i miss the song that would play after the ppv when they would show the highlights

think it was stemm - fallen

i miss the song that would play after the ppv when they would show the highlights

think it was stemm - fallen

I’’m not sure where to find the instrumental version though:

I miss the original TUF Theme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back