Old picture of a young Ronda Rousey deadlifting with her hot female trainer

She used to do strength and conditioning and devote herself to being an athlete...and then UFC and edmund corrupted her

I would guess that mayonnaise and ice cream had corrupted her more than anything...

And yeah, damn, that's a scary transformation.

Derrick Lewis approves this thread

They're rubber plates, so only the first inside ones are 45's, the rest are 25's.
people are going to get confused by "rubber plates".

what he means is they are plates coated in rubber (generally called bumper plates) that are commonly used for olympic weightlifting (and other lifting where it is common to drop weights on the floor). all of the plates have the same diameter but are of different thicknesses so that the bar remains at a uniform height on the floor regardless of the amount of weight on it.

(also, for those who are curious, it looks to be 285 lbs)

yeah, that doesn't look like a real workout session. rhonda was cute back then. what happened?

people are going to get confused by "rubber plates".

what he means is they are plates coated in rubber (generally called bumper plates) that are commonly used for olympic weightlifting (and other lifting where it is common to drop weights on the floor). all of the plates have the same diameter but are of different thicknesses so that the bar remains at a uniform height on the floor regardless of the amount of weight on it.
Word!

closest ive got
13931644682455.jpg
Ronda-Rousey-wallpaper-11.jpg

This girl looks like Carmen Electra. And pic appears quite old to me. 5 years maybe. Ronda was not always heavy.

Ronda's midriff and butt look nice there. You'd have to give that a go

No way in hell those are standard 45pound plates, just saying.

Looks like the rubber bumper plates. 45 and 3 10's. 195 pounds. Is that good for a female athlete? I'm not sure. Probably photo shoot

Explains what?

LOL...

Explains why she looks like Carmen Electra.

Because, apparently it is her. You said so.

Really makes me wonder how old the pic is now. I guessed the pic was maybe 5 years old. But, I didn't realize Carmen may still may have looked so fit that recently. I'd like to know if it's older.

EDIT...

And to be honest. The size of her breasts look much smaller than many pics of Carmen. Perhaps she downsized ?

Thats a 2 hour photoshoot with makeup and subtle photoshop. Look at the chicks lack of muscle contraction and head posture / direction as shes\'s "hitting" pads.
Sounds like your typical WMMA fight.

LOL...

Explains why she looks like Carmen Electra.

Because, apparently it is her. You said so.

Really makes me wonder how old the pic is now. I guessed the pic was maybe 5 years old. But, I didn't realize Carmen may still may have looked so fit that recently. I'd like to know if it's older.

EDIT...

And to be honest. The size of her breasts look much smaller than many pics of Carmen. Perhaps she downsized ?

Explains her looking like Carmen Electra
Lol, my bad.
I thought there was some further plot I wasn't aware of.
Of course of course.

Back