Old people cutting in line

I always allow old people to cut the line, they don't have a lot of time to waste.
I remember telling this to my son when an elderly person cut in line. I told him while facing the elderly person.

i let old people cut because i figure where am i going that i'm in such a hurry.

This is going to make me sound messed up but it was truly an accident. I was getting off a plane once and you know how it goes, you wait your turn and you head out when it was your row's turn. My row was up and I moved out into the aisle and this dude just starts pushing me (hard) and trying to run me over. I just reacted and hit him with an elbow to the stomach, turned out it was some giant ass autistic/retarded teenager. Poor kid got the wind knocked out of him and his parents were just looking at me shaking their heads. It was a messed up situation but the moral of the story is don't cut in line.
Nah, you're good. How the hell are you supposed to know the person pushing you in a crowded setting is a retard.

It's the parents fault for not having any control of their kid.

I've had a few older people cut in line while at the self checkout line. And i always say something. Every one waits in line, why is your old ass special (<--not what i say, just the mindset).
Only time i don't, is when it's a frail older lady that's about to tip over while carrying a pack of muffins.

Just because you're old AF doesn't give you the right to be an asshole to people anywhere.

This reminds me of something I saw a few years back. This old man wearing a suit was holding up an intersection because he was taking his sweet time crossing the road, he was literally strutting around like Vince McMahon from the WWE lol

giphy.gif

I wasn't even mad, he just gave zero fucks lol

Look at that shit eating grin at the very end of his entrance video. Guy just loved pissing people off.

Ill usually let old folks in front of me unless im in a rush.

Not me man.....i got places to be and shit to do.... whether in a rush or not. Those old geezers could give a shit if they stand around and zone out in a checkout line. Probably think they're getting in their workout activity for the day.

Look at that shit eating grin at the very end of his entrance video. Guy just loved pissing people off.
He probably never got a crowd as riled up as Straight Dave did in Bruno lol

The other day, an old lady offered to let me cut ahead since I had just one item, but I was waiting for next door to start serving lunch in a few minutes so declined.

Had an old lady cut me and several other people in line at the mall today.

I turned up the volume and started a rant to my girlfriend next to me making sure the old lady/cashier and the 4/5 other people in line could hear me go off.

Gotta say it felt great! Just cause your old doesnt allow you to cut in line

Sometimes I don't get old people. They take fucking forever to do anything, especially technology related. It's like dawg, you're like 80, you don't have a lot of time left on this earth and you choose to hold up and entire line of people at the grocery store because you want to pay with exact change every single time? Like I get it, you're retired, you have exactly nowhere to be at any hour of the day, no purpose in life, your children only call to ask if your will is up to date and you can't figure out which channel has Matlock on it anymore because you can't work the remote like you used to. Don't make busy people trying to make taxable income that goes to you a part of your day.

I feel like there ought to be a The More You Know campaign directed at old people about this new fangled thing called debit cards. You'll never have to go rifling through your damn purse looking for change ever again.

Sorry OP, I just feel like the cutting in line is a symptom of a larger problem here.
can I ask, how do you pay for your items in the grocery store ? Pretend i'm old, walk me through your process.

Sometimes maybe you can smash some gilf action

The first time we took the kids to Disney those scooters were everywhere. In the week we were there, I recall a man with his leg in a cast and 3 very elderly women who were there to watch grand kids enjoy the rides. Every other scooter was being ridden by a huge fat woman. Every. Single. One. And what was worse, they would stare you down like you were supposed to show them the same deference you would the injured guy or the elderly grandmother. One bitch blew her horn at my kid to get out of her way and I lit her up.

It was uncool for the guy in the OP to just breeze to the front of the line like he's entitled. He wasn't. But I would certainly tell an older gentleman in the same situation to move ahead of me. But if you're riding a scooter because you've stuffed your body so full of food that your vagina is hiding behind a second, hanging stomach, then you can wait in fucking line.

nah anyone that cuts, its on sight fight. age, gender, race, physical ability does not factor into the equation.

I usually allow elderly people in front of me and then begin to chastise them for being accepting of charity. Usually with the jaded implication that’s what’s wrong with society these days, weak ass Boomers.

Back