Old Man from Pawn Stars dead at 77

Can't imagine how many people this guy scammed in his lifetime. A true con artist. He definitely looks older than 77 also that's brutal..

edit: This was the reality show that turned the Discovery Network/ History Channel into a joke right along with that trash show American Chopper.

Years dabbling with the power of Dark Side will cause that.

i am not about to drop dead!

LOL, well let me tell you. I'm in my 40's and I think about it all the time. My mortality has definitely been on my mind lately. I mean we just saw Vinnie Paul die at 54 and it happens all the time. These little warnings about your own mortality. It makes me feel like I need to get out an old school oil lantern and some stationary and hand write some letters back east, "my dearest cousins, I have lived in the urban population centers for far too long and I fear I've not much time left..."

77? I thought he was much older. Parkinson's...that sucks. RIP.

LOL, well let me tell you. I'm in my 40's and I think about it all the time. My mortality has definitely been on my mind lately. I mean we just saw Vinnie Paul die at 54 and it happens all the time. These little warnings about your own mortality. It makes me feel like I need to get out an old school oil lantern and some stationary and hand write some letters back east, "my dearest cousins, I have lived in the urban population centers for far too long and I fear I've not much time left..."
im exiting my 40s the end of the year.
200w.gif

Can't imagine how many people this guy scammed in his lifetime. A true con artist. He definitely looks older than 77 also that's brutal..

edit: This was the reality show that turned the Discovery Network/ History Channel into a joke right along with that trash show American Chopper.
You leave American chopper out of this....

Yea, you would think but man I've known a lot that died in their 40's and 50's, and I'm not joking, a lot. Old Man was almost 80 years old. Just seems weird people posting, "is that all" in reference to his age. I think some people on this board are in for a rude awakening at how short life really is.

I assumed from the way he talked that he was in the Navy during WWII. My uncle who died at age 90 last year was in the Navy in WWII and looked about the same age as the Old Man.

Wish they would a series on the overnights.

RIP Michael Jordan of Haggling.

Back