Old Man from Pawn Stars dead at 77

RIP.

Was addicted to that show for a long time. Appreciated the old man's wisdom.

<Fedor23>

I mean his nickname was "Old Man." I'm guessing he lived a long and fruitful life.

RIP. I always watched hoping who would slap Rick for always calling an expert.

For "old man" and how he looked figured he would be older.

Old Man was cool as shit and definitely the best character on that show
RIP

<[analyzed}>

That was a good one.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Meesa say about tree fiddy.

Last edited:
Game of pawns is set. Chumlee is going to get everything.

Also, RIP.

I wonder at what age they started referring to him as "Old Man."

Rip Old Man...

He was a Navy veteran also, I believe.

Don't you mean 177? That guy was old as shit.

As far as celebrity deaths go, this one matters to me more than any in last decade. Can’t say it’ll ruin my day but I will say I enjoyed his character on the show. Good sense of humor. Rip old man

They're going to cremate him and probably sell his ashes to the highest bidder (joke). :p

I enjoyed watching you on Pawn Stars and you'll be missed.

RIP Old Man

I had two interactions with the whole group of them. i wouldnt say they were the friendliest group, but there are far, far worse people out there. They seemed to tolerate fans more than embrace them. A few years ago we went to see "Pawn Stars Live!" which was a show about how they got here to Las Vegas. Actors played the guys, but a big puppet played th old man. probably the worst show i have ever seen living in Las Vegas.

Anyway, RIP to him. You can't fault what this family did, making themselves icons from a friggin pawn shop

DSC04395edited-1024x490.jpg

I assumed he was older. It thought he might have been in the Navy during the Korean war but apparently he was in the Navy for 20 years from 1960. According to Wiki, he stole a car and the judge gave him the choice of jail or the military. His wife started a real estate business while he was still in the Navy. That business failed in the financial crisis in 1981 which was when the moved to Vegas and got into the gold and silver trade which lead to the pawn business.

Back