Old but gold: Brendan Schaub... never forget

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Second video is timestamped. This idiot claimed that TJ Dillashaw is not unconventional and then proceeds to get embarrassed by his guests when he claims that Conor will be too unorthodox for Floyd to beat.

Still the sweetest thing...

X14012-06.jpg

Last edited:
The only way these idiots can sound smart is to pick underdogs hoping upsets will happen

Yall have no clue who eddie alvarez is do you

On the next FATK Schaub claimed
- that he left before the finish and didn't need to see anymore because Conor had validated Schaub's takes
- JLo came up to him before the fight and said she liked his butterfly buckle boots he was wearing
- He didn't say anything to bait Nate

I know I won 1k on Floyd knocking his ass about the ring.
good work on pulling the trigger on that one. Mayweather at $1.35 was a gift. I don't really gamble anymore but I really considered having a big bet, free money really but I guess I pussed out. Glad someone other than Mgregor cashed in on that shit show.

Good job, I picked a champion to defend his title, how wrong I was.

As for those who picked Conor over Floyd, I'm not sure I can show the same understanding.

Did you see Mark Henry's interview after 205?

If you didn't know better you'd think he's part of a cult that worshiped McGregor's left. Dude legit thought Conor had a chance to beat Floyd because of his death touch, lmao.

Conor shook that entire camp. It was comically absurd.

"Floyd is a traditional counter striker" ahahahah , i can't believe how stupid this statement is,
Brendan is one of the dumbest analyst of all time, he should be in the hall of fame of dumbest analyst ever

he don't even understand what Floyd achieved in boxing,
Floyd was a chess master in the ring

good work on pulling the trigger on that one. Mayweather at $1.35 was a gift. I don't really gamble anymore but I really considered having a big bet, free money really but I guess I pussed out. Glad someone other than Mgregor cashed in on that shit show.
Yeah, I got him at 1.25 unfortunately, missed the boat at 1.33. Stuck 4k on it and won 1k.

I know I won 1k on Floyd knocking his ass about the ring.
So you bet over 9k on Floyd? You know that no one here believes you until you show proof (which you don’t have, nice try anyway).

<{pranko}>

Edit. That’s if the odds were like 1,12 which I saw somewhere.

"Floyd's story is not that impressive"

Dad sold drugs, went to prison, robbed at the Olympics, lived with 7 people in one room, high school drop out, mother was a drug addict.

Should I continue?

So you bet over 9k on Floyd? You know that no one here believes you until you show proof (which you don’t have, nice try anyway).

<{pranko}>

Give me 5 minutes and I'll prove it :)

<{pranko}>

Odds got down to 1.33 at one stage, due to all the money lumped on Conor.

Brendan was partially trolling. No way he wholeheartedly believed that shit.

Back