Old Black soul singer covers Black Sabbath

That's strong enough to turn goat pi$$ into gasoline.

Lord have mercy!

Not long before he died too. Definitely a good cover.

Not long before he died too. Definitely a good cover.
Yeah I was just going to say sadly, he passed away late last year.

What an incredible voice mixed with true passion.

That's one of the most intense musical experiences I've ever had. Wow, thanks.

Changes off of Volume 4.

It's the theme song for "Big Mouth" on Netflix.

Casuals don't understand how deep Sabbath really is. They know Iron Man and Paranoid, what the radio played for 30 years but the strength of the albums from Master of Reality to Sabotage is unprecedented for me. Maybe 80's Metallica comes close but Black Sabbath with Ozzy will forever be my favorite band. A lot of people just own Paranoid and that's it. That's just scratching the surface.

Casuals don't understand how deep Sabbath really is. They know Iron Man and Paranoid, what the radio played for 30 years but the strength of the albums from Master of Reality to Sabotage is unprecedented for me. Maybe 80's Metallica comes close but Black Sabbath with Ozzy will forever be my favorite band. A lot of people just own Paranoid and that's it. That's just scratching the surface.
Sabotage is my favorite album by them. Goat Metal band

I think Dio made their best record with them. Heaven and Hell is my all time favorite Sabbath record.

Mob Rules has some pretty good tunes aswell. Never listened enough to anything after that.

Heaven and Hell is a good record. You might like Dehumanizer if you liked the debut and Mob Rules. Was never a huge fan of Dio's voice but it was nice to see Tony back with the heavy riffs, which are all over the place in Dehumanizer. Computer God is a goodie and I know there are a few others but it's been a while since hearing it. I never got into anything without Ozzy or Dio. A lot of people like Born Again with Ian Gillan.

Heaven and Hell is a good record. You might like Dehumanizer if you liked the debut and Mob Rules. Was never a huge fan of Dio's voice but it was nice to see Tony back with the heavy riffs, which are all over the place in Dehumanizer. Computer God is a goodie and I know there are a few others but it's been a while since hearing it. I never got into anything without Ozzy or Dio. A lot of people like Born Again with Ian Gillan.
I could never get into Born Again... thought it was... just didn't like it.

I could never get into Born Again... thought it was... just didn't like it.

Definitely a step down. I think most people who liked it were fans of Ian Gillan. Zero the Hero is the only interesting track imo.

Definitely a step down. I think most people who liked it were fans of Ian Gillan. Zero the Hero is the only interesting track imo.
Zero The Hero is the only song I remember from it, and I thought it was awful honestly.

Zero The Hero is the only song I remember from it, and I thought it was awful honestly.
I didn't say it was good, just interesting lol. That's funny because it's the one I most remember too. The reason why I brought it up. I don't think I can name another one off the top of my head unless there's one called Crash. I remember some song about wrecking your car. What a far cry from The Writ.

I didn't say it was good, just interesting lol. That's funny because it's the one I most remember too. The reason why I brought it up. I don't think I can name another one off the top of my head unless there's one called Crash. I remember some song about wrecking your car. What a far cry from The Writ.
No I know. Didn't mean it like that.

Interesting is not a word I've heard used to compliment something so, I took it as you simply meaning it was "different".

I can tell we're of a similar opinion on the topic lol.

On the topic of Dehumanizer, I've heard it's good.

I still have yet to hear it though. It's on "my to listen to list" if you will, which is quite lengthy.

On the topic of Dehumanizer, I've heard it's good.

I still have yet to hear it though. It's on "my to listen to list" if you will, which is quite lengthy.

good Album

My favorite Sabbath Album will always be Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, but a lot are close.

Back