Oklahoma woman was mauled to death last week by a pack of dachshun terriers

Basically the dogs were mutts.

Yeah, they were mutts but a lot of the reporting is emphasizing "daschund" and saying there's some "terrier" mixed in. Well, a bull terrier mix is a very different kettle of fish than a yorkshire terrier mix.

@nac386 this article has clear video of the dogs

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/-W...ed-by-pack-of-dogs-identified--482607221.html

I don't know enough about dogs to tell. They don't really look like that dog that someone posted of the wiener pit mix (that picture is just to funny). The fur doesn't look right (but they are also very dirty and unkempt), and the skull/facial structure also doesn't seem to match. But again, I'm not dog expert.
Definitely not pitbulls. They're just run of the mill mutts.

Yeah, they were mutts but a lot of the reporting is emphasizing "daschund" and saying there's some "terrier" mixed in. Well, a bull terrier mix is a very different kettle of fish than a yorkshire terrier mix.
They look nothing like a bull terrier though. They do appear to have more dachshunds characteristics than anything else. If it's fair to label any large block headed dog a pit, I think it's fair to call these dachshunds.

I think giving free tickets and travel to a certain event that occurs on June 21st in Guangxi Yulin China to that poor woman's family might be the first step towards some type of compensation or healing.

I'd come home with a big ol' puppygut if that happened to my mom.

They look nothing like a bull terrier though. They do appear to have more dachshunds characteristics than anything else. If it's fair to label any large block headed dog a pit, I think it's fair to call these dachshunds.

You said bull terrier, I'm going along with you on bull terrier. You're starting to be contradictory here. You want to be specific as to bull terrier vs. pit bull terrier. Then you want to call them "mutts". And now you're going with "dachshund".

They're some form of bull terrier mix with some dachschund in there. It's probably not the dachshund parts that led to this mauling. I'm going to gamble that it's the bull terrier elements.

Feel free to argue otherwise but since I've never read of a violent dachshund attack and I've read of plenty of bull terrier attacks, you should know that I'm going to disagree with you.

You said bull terrier, I'm going along with you on bull terrier. You're starting to be contradictory here. You want to be specific as to bull terrier vs. pit bull terrier. Then you want to call them "mutts". And now you're going with "dachshund".

They're some form of bull terrier mix with some dachschund in there. It's probably not the dachshund parts that led to this mauling. I'm going to gamble that it's the bull terrier elements.

Feel free to argue otherwise but since I've never read of a violent dachshund attack and I've read of plenty of bull terrier attacks, you should know that I'm going to disagree with you.
another poster said they were a feral pack, and whatever the breed i agree thats what makes them dangerous, but talk to any postman and he will tell you that outside of pitbull breeds, its always the little fuckers that go for you

I don't think they're anything but mutts. Nobody knows what they are. They share more characteristics with dachshunds than anything else though. I wouldn't label them as anything if it were up to me.

Dachsun is the "Asian" of the dog world.

Back