Okay....We've seen khabib and Lee vs Barboza and Lee recently....

Khabib vs Lee - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lee was great tonight, but khabib literally didn't give Barboza a chance it was that dominant.

I like Dustin and his win streak but Lee v Khabib IS a better fight imo now.

Kevin Lee is definitely Khabibs toughest matchup in the division. I don’t see Khabib being able to take Kevin down, and if he does he won’t be able to control him.
But Kevin won’t be able to take Khabib down either. Which is gonna make this a stand up fight. I think Kevin has the better boxing, but I think Khabib is the tougher and more durable fighter. I think Khabib wins a gritty decision.

Pretty sure Tony is Khabib toughest fight. Remember when Tony defeated Lee?

Nobody wins, both fighters miss weight prior to the fight and it gets cancelled.

<BronTroll1>

I'd take Lee at 170 though, nasty grappling. Fight could go either way honestly, but I get the feeling that it would play out on the feet in an ugly striking affair for the most part. Khabib's jab vs Kevin's switch kick.

Lee got a doctor stoppage in the fifth. I'm pretty sure if khabib vs Barboza was a 5 round fight Edson would've accumulated enough blood to get stopped against Khabib too.
That's assuming he would've fought exactly like that for the full 5 rounds, which wouldn't have happened. We've seen how Khabib performs in a 5 round fight, and it doesn't look good. Not to mention his opponent trained for a 3 round fight, while he trained for 5.

might come down to striking and cardio and after their last fights Kevin looks a bit better in both areas to be honest and even more so considering khabib was " practicing his striking " for a couple rounds and getting to rest a bit.

Have to say khabibhws overall better and has better striking. However I have a weird feeling that khabib would be trash on his back so if he gets taken down it could be interesting

Like I said before - Khabib better everywhere. Better striker, grappler, have better chin and cardio.

Have to say khabibhws overall better and has better striking. However I have a weird feeling that khabib would be trash on his back so if he gets taken down it could be interesting
Watch his older fights you'd be surprised. He was one of the best fighters off his back that I've seen.

I honestly see Lee with the better standup being the factor. Cardio wise, I think they are about the same. Wrestling is a very small edge to Khabib, but Lee is great on top as well.

If the fight is contested on the feet, Lee can win by decision. I feel that's the deciding factor. Their wrestling may negate eachother, and it will come down to standup.

If Khabib beats Lee, he will be on the fast track of being one of the best ever. Not that Lee is some legend but he is a tough stylistical match up similar to Alvarez.

Khabib vs Eddie/Lee are the fights I'm interested in. Porier would get beat but id still watch.

I predict both fighters will miss weight.

Pretty sure Tony is Khabib toughest fight. Remember when Tony defeated Lee?
Styles make fights.
And Kevin had a staph infection for the Tony fight. Not saying Kevin would necessarily beat Tony if he didn’t have the infection, but you could clearly see his conditioning was better tonight when he wasn’t sick.
Khabib would take Tony down at will, which is why I think Tony is a better matchup for him than Kevin.

Lee got the stoppage, but did get rocked.

Khabib was flawless in a decision.

Who wins between these two grappling beasts?!?

I saw some mmath in the pbp. People saying Lee got the finish. Though it was a five round fight. Khabib didn’t do a Bambi impression in his THREE round fight with Barboza. That’s a fact.

I got Khabib. But I don’t think that’s the next title fight anyway.

Back