Okay....We've seen khabib and Lee vs Barboza and Lee recently....

Khabib vs Lee - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Lee got the stoppage, but did get rocked.

Khabib was flawless in a decision.

Who wins between these two grappling beasts?!?

Khabib by decision, or TKO after Lee gases, and this is coming from a huge Lee fan.

Lee had an extra 1.5 round to get it done. And both are strong wrestlers, Barboza isn’t.

I sure would love to see this match up now. I give the edge to the champ.

Lee got a doctor stoppage in the fifth. I'm pretty sure if khabib vs Barboza was a 5 round fight Edson would've accumulated enough blood to get stopped against Khabib too.

Lee eats Khabib alive on feet. Stalemate grappling. Lee wins

I got Khabib.

Even though Lee's performance was more impressive IMO (for the first 2 rounds at least), he's gonna have a much harder time taking Khabib down, and I think a lot of people are sleeping on Khabib's striking

Khabib. Lee offers nothing off his back and Khabib has a very active back game.

The stoppage cause of the mouthpiece and the goofs jumped all over an eye let him end it he had a few minutes to do something.

Well Lee gave us one heck of a gif the best stanky leg out there.

iyv38R3.gif

Last edited:
Lee is disgusting in the first two rounds...Jesus Christ. I've underestimated him in the past but no longer.

I think Khabib wins. I want to see Kevin lee vs Al Iaquinta rematch before it happens

There's no way for Lee to win. If he tried to take Khabib down he could get triangled like in the Tony fight, Khabib's off his back game and triangles in his older fights are vicious. Kevin's TDD is also a lot worse than Khabib's and we've never seen him off his back. His striking isn't very good either.

I see Lee winning that fight actually. Khabib beats everyone else but Lee is just too good a wrestler and too strong physically to get taken down by Khabib and dominated like the rest of the division. I see Lee defending the takedown and outstriking Khabib on the feet. Never thought that I would say this

Ferguson subbed Lee so the bigger question for me is whether he can also survive Khabib's top game to stop him.
A Lee vs Khabib fight is definitely interesting tho. Lee might have the wrestling to counter Khabib and I think he has way better boxing.

Kevin Lee is definitely Khabibs toughest matchup in the division. I don’t see Khabib being able to take Kevin down, and if he does he won’t be able to control him.
But Kevin won’t be able to take Khabib down either. Which is gonna make this a stand up fight. I think Kevin has the better boxing, but I think Khabib is the tougher and more durable fighter. I think Khabib wins a gritty decision.

The beating Lee put on Barboza was far worse, and Lee actually looked good during the championship rounds against an opponent who trained for a 5 round fight. A 3 round fight plays out completely differently. Had Khabib's fight with Barboza been a 5 round fight, he wouldn't have been as explosive and active as he was.

Last edited:
Back