Okay...REAL quick-like - Who wins todays main / co - main @ UFC 132 Singapore?

UFC 132 main / co-main - who takes it?

• Total voters

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Cowboy, a veteran of the sport, over an up & coming prospect in Leon Edwards?

OSP vs a surging Tyson Pedro?

Call it, quick.

Going with Cowboy and Pedro.

I have Cowboy winning both the co-main and the main event. Don't ask me how that's just what my gut tells me

Edwards wipes the floor with any version of Cerrone, TKO Rd 3

Rooting for my fellow Aussie Pedro but who the fuck knows, I'll just go with him out of pure emotion

I bet on Edwards though, and parlayed him with Bong Mydong

Edwards in first round or Cerrone in any other.

I WANT cowboy to knock Edwards the f out, but I think Edwards will win, either tko round one if not it goes to a decision.

Then I got Tyson Pedro I have never seen him fight and I got a hunch he's gonna finish OsP

I think Cowboy is on his way out. Same with OSP.

Cowboy / Pedro as well

If cowboy is smart he takes this to the ground , I think he has a significant advantage and can easily get the sub

Half of his wins are by sub and he’s quite good on the ground , I feel like he doesn’t want to go there anymore and is transforming into a win or lose by KO kind of guy

Don't have much faith in Edwards, but he's not coming in all buddy buddy like the last couple cowboy opponents....gut picking Edwards but we will see.
And I think OSP plays it safer and veterans a win out over Pedro.

Cowboy about to get worn out and finished, This is a fight pass card in Singapore that is currently airing at 1am in the US, you think he trained hard for this fight? Leon is going to fuck him up. Also, are my predictions ever wrong? I mean seriously, just go with it, make some good money on Leon inside the distance at +105. I try to help the blind see but they never can.

I''ll take Cowboy and OSP, but with very little confidence.

Hopefully main event is still on when I take my morning dump at 8am

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back