Okay fellas, I bought another thing lol (Nintendo 3DS)

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
I just got a DS XL today, it was second hand and cheap, I thought why not. Moving on up from my Gameboys lol.

Okay so, I only just heard of these things last night lol. Did a little looking on YouTube. I think the one I got is an earlier version? It doesn't have the joystick on either sides of the DS.

What good games are there for this? I'm looking more for Mario and Donkey Kong, but open to whatever.

And is there a time frame for the games I should be buying? I mean, does it play all DS games being made, or can I only get older versions? Can I play Mario Maker on this? ):

Thanks for any help. I'm an old granny and don't know what I'm doing xD

*realized it's just a DS and not 3DS. Can't fix the title.

Last edited:
Ah man, this is a Nintendo DSi. Not what I was looking for I don't think.

There are still a lot of good games for the DS. Although if you have a 3DS you can play both DS and 3DS games.

3ds are great, with tons of amazing games. My favorites are Pokemon XY and Sun/Moon and the rebooted Zelda games, Orcarina of time and Majoras mask.

3ds are great, with tons of amazing games. My favorites are Pokemon XY and Sun/Moon and the rebooted Zelda games, Orcarina of time and Majoras mask.

The DS library is also pretty good, i actually prefer it's library to the 3ds.

Like what the dude above mentioned, look for an R4 if you want to go the emulation route. It's avaiable for both the DS and 3DS.

Back