Okami by Decision?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yushin at around +400 right now...

What do you think about throwing some money on Okami to win be decision?

$250 to win a G? Tempting.. OSP is inconsistent.. but usually loses only to the upper tier.
Okami has been chinny.... But I have a feeling he make take a boring decision.

Last edited:
4-0 in his last 4 fights , nearly half of all his victories have come via decision , not the worst bet I've ever seen .

Lmao. OSP wins by finish, no other way around it. Yushin is a fucking welterweight and OSP is a HUGE LHW.

Lmao. OSP wins by finish, no other way around it. Yushin is a fucking welterweight and OSP is a HUGE LHW.

Okami used to be pretty damn big what Happened?

I can't beleive he's making WW now?? WTF?

Okami by KO. Has anyone looked at all the fighters that Jones robbed what their follow up 5 fighters were?

Gus off the top of my head went on a losing streak. JDS lite went on a losing streak.

It's a 5 rounder on short notice, two divisions higher than the division he's fought his last few fights at.

If it was a 3 rounder I'd pick okami via decision, but under these circumstances I think he needs to finish within the first 3 rounds or he'll gas.

Last edited:
I like Okami but he is getting finished.

This is a dangerous and stupid booking. It shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Lets all just hope Yushin doesn't get hurt.

Nah please don't do it TS

Throw 200 on Andrade
And 200 on The great white

Easy money

Size difference is immense.

OSP is just as big as Jones.

Contemporary Okami is a big WW.

OSP is going to beat his ass. Size matters.

I like Okami but he is getting finished.
This is my line of thinking too.

Okami thrives off being the bigger man while grappling.

I'm expecting a slam out of OSP this fight after Okami initiates a clinch.

Okami by sub is more realistic then decision if you really want to bet on him

Okami by dec or split dec used to be my all time favorite prop bet and won tons of money betting it. That being said, I won't be touching this one . Think he'll get finished, he's just wayyyy past his prime at this point.

Okami by sub is more realistic then decision if you really want to bet on him

Wtf makes you think that ? Yushin is for sure an underrated grappler and did insanely well grappling with Maia back in the day but he hasn't come close to subbing anyone good since rich franklin. Much more of a positional grappler and gnp guy . Osp isn't some slouch on the ground either

Size difference is immense.

OSP is just as big as Jones.

Contemporary Okami is a big WW.

OSP is going to beat his ass. Size matters.

Size does matter but.. I think Okami has the ability to push OSP against the cage tire him out and take him down. OSP has shown that his power can be nullified by taking him into the later rounds. Okami isnt likely to finished in round 1. Jacare is the only one to stop him in round 1.... Look for Okami to use constant pressure and initiate the clinch and grappling exchanges. He needs to still try to be the bully against the bigger man.

Or of course Okami could get his head knocked off by the gigantic LHW.

Its an interesting fight... Not terribly exciting but interesting matchup for a betting man.

Sounds like a waste of money, however you're free to squander it. Hey he might win by dec

Back