Sexual Orientation Gender Identity mandatory curriculum for public schools in British Columbia

I'm more than weary. I find it unacceptable, weak, and an example of piss poor parenting. If you're not smart enough to raise your child, and instill them with values without using violence, you're not fit to be a parent. Period.

If you're not smart enough to understand the difference between spanking a child and beating them you're not fit to be a parent.

How does that discussion with a 2 year-old go?

What in the blue hell is the point they are trying to make? Accept my son in the pink dress or he will cut your penis off and have it as a snack?

If you're not smart enough to understand the difference between spanking a child and beating them you're not fit to be a parent.

How does that discussion with a 2 year-old go?
I have never spanked my daughter. Even at 2 I used other methods because I'm intelligent enough to outthink a 2 year old. Sorry that that concept seems impossible to you, but we don't all have IQ's under 100.

Last edited:
I have never spanked my daughter. Even at 2 I used other methods because I'm intelligent enough to outthink a 2 year old. Sorry that that concept seems impossible to you, bit we don't all have IQ's under 100.

Good for you . . . I bet she's a blast in public. But then again my IQ is under 100 so what do I know.

Obsessed with me because I attacked your role model Mystic tap.

You are a sad strange little man and you have my pity.
No clue what the fuck mystic tap is lol.

I'll keep shitting on you though, looks like it's working if Hummer is liking your posts (I own him even more).

No clue what the fuck mystic tap is lol.

I'll keep shitting on you though, looks like it's working if Hummer is liking your posts (I own him even more).
602698052_small.jpg

It's ok, keep following me bitch.

We REALLY need a world war to thin the population out. This stupid shit is what happens when you dont have to worry about real world stuff.
dont worry, Thanos will sort that shit out very soon :)

Do you want to be a boring old cis kid? Or do you want to be an exciting, glittery rainbow child that everybody will pay so much attention to?!? They sing songs, they learn that Jazz is really a girl "assigned male at birth" but whose life is so much better now that she's the girl she always knew she was.

They're trying to get kids to question themselves. When my daughter was in grade 5 a trans activist was brought in and told the class that if they feel weird in their bodies, it's a good sign that they might be trans. Why would you tell thay to a bunch of kids just entering puberty who of course are gonna be feeling weird in their bodies unless you're trying to fuck their minds up? Activists are grooming kids, plain and simple.
I don't think it's necessarily some evil plot, but moreso just that people in that community don't have a way to reproduce, so to pass on their identity they have to do it by spreading their ideology. Kids that age are by far the easiest to influence and it's harder to fight against it because they label you as hateful towards vulnerable children.

I don't think it's necessarily some evil plot, but moreso just that people in that community don't have a way to reproduce, so to pass on their identity they have to do it by spreading their ideology. Kids that age are by far the easiest to influence and it's harder to fight against it because they label you as hateful towards vulnerable children.

"Evil" can be subjective I guess, but it's definitely a strategy to spread their ideology like you said. The outcome can be disastrous: there are gonna be kids that will be pushed into a life of hormones and surgeries that should never have gone down that route. The activists have their (twisted) reasons for doing this, but the fact that our governments are offering our children up to them is shameful - it's a betrayal.

as someone who grew up in a private christian school, this seems familiar.

even up to middle school i remember all these fucking songs telling us how to think and what to do being played in class. i'm also reminded how they didn't work at all. we ended up normal adolescents doing normal adolescent stuff. hell i wasn't even a christian, and i might have been the only one with the extra guilt.

so is it education? is it brainwashing? Ha, either way good fucking luck trying to override kids natural development.

Or, maybe, and stay with me here, a safe, formal Christian schooling is a...*gasp*...good thing..?

If a man feels more comfortable in a dress that’s one thing. I just don’t understand how elective surgeries and powerful drugs is being “you”. That’s the exact opposite!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW DO PEOPLE NOT GET THIS.

"OH, I WANT TO BE ME, PUMP ME FULL OF HORMONES AND CHOP UP MY BODY, I KNOW GENDER IS A FRAUDULENT CONSTRUCT OF THE PATRIARCHY, BUT I WANT TO BE MADE INTO THE MOST OVERT STEREOTYPE OF MY CHOSEN SOCIALLY CONSTRUCTED, NON-EXISTENT, NON-IMPORTANT GENDER SO I CAN TRULY BE ME!!!!"

This is the shit that led to the collapse of Greece and Rome. Too much ass fucking and womens opinions in society lead to chaos.

Literally the most succinct explanation possible.

This is the shit that led to the collapse of Greece and Rome. Too much ass fucking and womens opinions in society lead to chaos.
You need to do some reading .

Back