Sexual Orientation Gender Identity mandatory curriculum for public schools in British Columbia

Or it's a hoax and you're just jacking off at the head in exactly the way the creators of the hoax hoped people would. Could be that.

I look forward to seeing the wreckage of stupid in here tomorrow.
Gotta be a hoax although PeerNetBC is a real thing

Or it's a hoax and you're just jacking off at the head in exactly the way the creators of the hoax hoped people would. Could be that.

I look forward to seeing the wreckage of stupid in here tomorrow.

Or I prefaced my post with "If this is actually legit"

But hoax or not the general point of my post in regards to postmodernist shitbaggotry remains the same

Well, since there isn't any plausible reason for there to be serial killer portraits associated with sex orientation classes, without any other context, that would have to be a hoax or some kind of sick prank.

Of those two possibilities, a hoax is far more likely. If you'll notice, there's a strange cutaway and the shot looks out of place.

Jesus Christ I hope so. The video is disturbing enough as it is. I watched it again and it does kind of look like a strange cut but I don't know if it looks weird because I'm looking too hard for it. In the replies he has the link to the original video but it's pulled down - it looks like a legit Youtube link in the actual Twitter thread but I have no idea if that's easy to fake.

Sad, angry loosers polluting the minds of children with their degeneracy.

The core of progressive politics.
No surprise you've bought the propaganda- progressivism has Republican roots and certainly doesn't include this trash.

This is not normal. Tranny's have a genetic mutation at best.

And WTF@those sketches of serial killers

You're not normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

the more important miracle here is that sangreTS still exists

edit: nah, on second thought I won't spoil it...keep reading :oops:

Here, it's a fucking hoax, stupidity solved

play the real video from this organization, from stamp @3:38, compare to 1:02 in OP's hoax video.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ I hope so. The video is disturbing enough as it is. I watched it again and it does kind of look like a strange cut but I don't know if it looks weird because I'm looking too hard for it. In the replies he has the link to the original video but it's pulled down - it looks like a legit Youtube link in the actual Twitter thread but I have no idea if that's easy to fake.
It's easy to fake it that poorly.

It's a horrible, terrible, poorly done fake. Audio and visuals do not match at all with the rest of the vid.

Well, since there isn't any plausible reason for there to be serial killer portraits associated with sex orientation classes, without any other context, that would have to be a hoax or some kind of sick prank.

Of those two possibilities, a hoax is far more likely. If you'll notice, there's a strange cutaway and the shot looks out of place.

I'm thinking this. Some editing in for the lulz.... i hope.

play the real video from this organization, from stamp @3:38, compare to 1:02 in OP's hoax video.

Well done Fawlty.

How about let the parents indoctrinate their children, as it has always been? Why does the state have to force ideals or viewpoints in this manner?

That's mental. Sex-ed was an opt-in after school option for grade four when I went to a public primary school. Just the basic birds and the bees talk. ...and that was controversial.

I dunno man. OP had more still pics.

Personally I think it's cretinous to mindlessly repeat nonsense like that without fact checking.

The thought of those deranged rejects poisoning my children with that garbage is very upsetting.
When we run out of places to escape that ideology there will be big trouble. There’s just too many people out there that just won’t put up with it.

There is only one way to reproduce and have sex.

There is no other way around it. Sexual parts were specifically designed to go with others.

These people are in conflict with their brains and bodies in an abnormal way.

You cannot change your DNA and chromosomes.

That is what determines gender, not what a malfunctioning brain thinks

You realize this vid was posted to YT yesterday right, a day after the tweet in OP

I think a hoax is plausible but OP specifically mentioned the original vid was taken down. Whether that's true or not would be kinda telling. It is kinda weird or even suspicious that a tweet about the vid comes out on the 23rd and then the vid you posted came out on the 24th

Last edited:
Looks like an obvious hoax to me. I don't agree with the original version either and would keep my kid away from these people, but everything posted looks like fake news from tinfoil hat wearing right-wingers.

Back