Ok Trump haters...

Obummer did fookin nuthin for Vets
If only they had that unknown intangible that made Obama so caring for illegals, Trump wouldn't be in a position to use the VA to try to make Obama look bad!!

Glad to see Trump signing this extension. Not sure why people would hate on Trump for this. It was a bipartisan bill and wide support.

Last edited:
Do I qualify has a hater if I don't actually hate him? I mostly seem him as a creepy idiot con-man?

Glad to see Trump signing this extension and expanding it. Not sure why people would hate on Trump for this. It was a bipartisan bill and wide support.

I saw nothing about expanding it. He just extended a 2014 bill that would have ended in August. Nothing really to complain about but not really anything noteworthy either. I would hope any decent human would do the same. Veterans deserve good healthcare. They put their ass on the line for everyone.

I saw nothing about expanding it. He just extended a 2014 bill that would have ended in August. Nothing really to complain about but not really anything noteworthy either. I would hope any decent human would do the same. Veterans deserve good healthcare. They put their ass on the line for everyone.

Not sure why I worded it that way. Fixed.

If only they had that unknown intangible that made Obama so caring for illegals, Trump wouldn't be in a position to use the VA to try to make Obama look bad!!

I guess you're finding it hard to understand that this is an extension of the veteran's policy Obama put into place in 2014...

Let's hear how you bash him for this. I'm sure some of you nut jobs will find a way.

He's already improved health care for our veterans. Something way past due. Another important campaign promise fulfilled.

if you use "improve" enough does that confirm that youve improved it?

im convinced of nothing yet, and neither should you be lol.

if it is in fact improved, then i suppose even a broken watch is right twice a day.

He placed the ban...your cucked judges pulled it out...when do you want the wall up? Tomorrow? Hillary's day will come.

Please do us all a favor and hold your breath waiting for Hillary to be sent to prison.

Start now please.

Let's hear how you bash him for this. I'm sure some of you nut jobs will find a way.

He's already improved health care for our veterans. Something way past due. Another important campaign promise fulfilled.

One, I doubt he will fix the veteran's healthcare services. The VA is super fucked. I'm on one of their patient teams under full coverage from injuries I had in country and they fuck my shit up all the time. They've missed appointments constantly, had doctor's go to meetings instead of my appointments, given my prescription narcotics to the wrong person, treated me as the wrong person, and just in general suck.

This bill is a nice effort from 2014 that President Trump is merely extending. He didn't create it. It wasn't his idea. He just was given the option to stop it from expiring in August.

He's still a giant piece of shit. Doing one right thing among a mountain of bad things doesn't make him a good leader or person. I'm sure you could find one nice thing Hitler did, but would you call him a good guy then? No, of course you wouldn't.

I don't watch tv but I'll take your word for it. And lol at sending aircraft carriers in the wrong direction. I didn't know sherdog has its own military strategist
After the North Korean missile tests, he said that a specific carrier was headed there in order to show our presence.

3 days later, the Pentagon released photos of the carrier sailing through a straight. People familiar with the straight noted that the carrier was headed AWAY from Korea, not towards.

Trump's team says basically "well, we meant it was headed there after doing some other stuff first. It will be there in a couple weeks."

In the mean time, our enemies mock us for making empty promises. He is incompetent. He's staffing his administration with his cronies instead of experts. He is set to spend as much on vacation and travel in 1 year as Obama did in 8. He bombed the shit out of Syria as a warning, and Assad was literally bombing civilians the very next day. He knows Donald is a cuck, and so does pretty much everyone else except 'Muricans. Not Americans, 'Muricans.

Trump did this by taking money out of Meals on Wheels, because fuck old people, even if many of those people are veterans as well, they fought 30/40/50 years ago, so that doesn't count anymore.
Who cares if they eat 2 or 3 times a week. They can make due with less or eat nothing at all.

After the North Korean missile tests, he said that a specific carrier was headed there in order to show our presence.

3 days later, the Pentagon released photos of the carrier sailing through a straight. People familiar with the straight noted that the carrier was headed AWAY from Korea, not towards.

Trump's team says basically "well, we meant it was headed there after doing some other stuff first. It will be there in a couple weeks."

In the mean time, our enemies mock us for making empty promises. He is incompetent. He's staffing his administration with his cronies instead of experts. He is set to spend as much on vacation and travel in 1 year as Obama did in 8. He bombed the shit out of Syria as a warning, and Assad was literally bombing civilians the very next day. He knows Donald is a cuck, and so does pretty much everyone else except 'Muricans. Not Americans, 'Muricans.

It and he are being taken pretty seriously here in the Middle Kingdom to be honest.

"But, but, but, he said he was going to do something on DAY ONE! And it's taken him three months? Pffft. Yet ANOTHER campaign promise broken. How do you Trumptards feel now? You got duped! Should have voted for Hillary. LOL. Suckers."

It and he are being taken pretty seriously here in the Middle Kingdom to be honest.

The middle kingdom? Isn't that Egypt? lol

The day after Trump made his Carrier threat, North Korea did mock displays of them bombing the US.

I am not sure if you're friends with anyone outside the US, but from what I'm hearing from overseas, our allies think he's a joke and pretty much signals the end of America as the consensus world leader.

Our enemies clearly think he's a scrub.

Can we blame them? this idiot does things like hold a press conference to sign an executive order, then runs away without signing it because reporters start asking him questions.

The middle kingdom? Isn't that Egypt? lol

The day after Trump made his Carrier threat, North Korea did mock displays of them bombing the US.

I am not sure if you're friends with anyone outside the US, but from what I'm hearing from overseas, our allies think he's a joke and pretty much signals the end of America as the consensus world leader.

Our enemies clearly think he's a scrub.

Can we blame them? this idiot does things like hold a press conference to sign an executive order, then runs away without signing it because reporters start asking him questions.

China, as it would be, and I can tell you in all honesty my friend from what I know and see everyday that China is rattled by Trump's saber rattling.

China, as it would be, and I can tell you in all honesty my friend from what I know and see everyday that China is rattled by Trump's saber rattling.
Here is a sample of what the Chinese think of Trump.

Back