Ok so I been asked this question in work by work colleagues and decided

I'm going to ask you a question on Sherdog. Do you work with @Goldman23?

Anyhoo.

If it's convincing enough that I couldn't tell before hand, I'd nut in her lungs, then go home.

VPXvgv.gif

Men often lie to themselves they can spot a trap in real life. The reality is a lot of traps can pass for women, their vaginas are self lubricated and looks like a CIS woman and some of you have probably came inside one of them and never new the wiser.

I would just leave. I wouldn't punch or sue.

What kind of trap ?

As in its a guy ? Meh, I can't be fussy nowadays.

Or as in she's going to claim I violated her etc etc..?

This is similar to a joke/question a friend posed to the group years ago...

"If you were woken up by a guy sucking you off, do you let him finish? I mean, you cant change the fact that a guy has sucked you off, might as well get something out of it... right?"

What do you mean by tongue? If you mean deep into a blow job, I guess I'd try to keep my wood and finish. But if preliminary licking? Hopefully I'd lose wood, lol, but would stop things regardless. Second thought, wouldn't you feel whiskers early on? That's just fucking gross.

I mean, the job ain't gonna finish itself.

What's a trap? You mean trannie? Honest answer: I'm pretty sure I would lose my erection and walk away never to be spoken of again
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not man enough to tough it out in that scenario. If "man enough" is the right quality.

I get on twitter and tell everyone I was raped and never contact the police.

Make like Trump and grab the pussy before it gets too far imo. Nowadays you young bucks are gonna have to package check bitches when the moment strikes. Get used to it I guess..

As long as zer is well shaven then come on so I can come on

Men often lie to themselves they can spot a trap in real life. The reality is a lot of traps can pass for women, their vaginas are self lubricated and looks like a CIS woman and some of you have probably came inside one of them and never new the wiser.

Lol, this sounds like the justifications of someone who made a mistake, but projects his own error onto others to alleviate the guilt...

Some typical reactiosn from sherdoggers
<Fedor23><Goldie11><JonesLaugh><[analyzed}>

or

<TheWire1><{clintugh}><Dylan><JerryWWF><DisgustingHHH><DCrying>

or
<DontBelieve1>

It's kind of sick how many guys here are just completely casual about getting a bj from a man, who happened to lie about being a woman.

A mouth is a mouth? Really? Wtf?

Back