Ok now I'm at barra old town saloon San Diego - thoughts?

Saltynuts

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm probably only drinking beer, unless someone pipes up with some good food ideas. I assume the beer is safe?

I'm probably only drinking beer, unless someone pipes up with some good food ideas. I assume the beer is safe?

san diego has a shit load of craft breweries possibly some of the best beer in the u.s.

I would get a sliced beef sandwich from KC BBQ, made by a woman, of course.

How about you enjoy the moment instead of posting shit on sherdog

Isnt this what twitter or instagram is for? Posting every single thing you do when some where. Why are you doing that here?

How bout you ask the locals, instead of making all these damn things threads asking for ideas. Either that or grow some balls and just go out and explore and find out for yourself??

U should be banned if u post 1 more "I'm in san diego" thread. Srsly. Banned.

Agreed.

cc7.gif

Whoa, gentz, sorry for starting so many San Diego threads. Seriously, I didn't know that was an issue. Can I please get posting privileges again? I promise no more violations will occur.

Can I at least start one SD thread so I can review all the places we went? I figure it might be helpful to other sherdog members. But I'm flying our now so no more SD threads after that.

Whoa, gentz, sorry for starting so many San Diego threads. Seriously, I didn't know that was an issue. Can I please get posting privileges again? I promise no more violations will occur.

Haha who gets dubs on sherdog these days?

Back