Ok,Ive had my fill of throwing s- at Mcgregor.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Take some time out to watch this vid btw:

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

So ill take it easy on him,but not on his crew,fuck danis and artem forever.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

Yknow,just to have a funeral for ufc 229 mcgregor bashing.

For now.

Nah, not watching a 17 minute video. Still fuck him and his minions.

tenor.gif

Conor lives in this thread, rent free

Nah, not watching a 17 minute video. Still fuck him and his minions.
Its worth it if you can get past the obvious put on,fake nyc accent,trust me

It's interesting how every superstar in the sport always ends up being hated on here.

<21>

What did poor old Artem do?
He acted like the sorriest coward i ever saw when face to face with possible danger. Even Danis looks brave by comparison.

I'll take this as a verbal tap out by you @HHJ

My arguments are victorious.

Haha just kidding but good for you bro. I've had a similar change and am warming up to the Dagastani, and seeing Conor went a bit overboard with some of his actions.

Long live Sherdog.

Edit:
Ps, I hope Danis goes on to great things just to shit you ;)

Haha just kidding but good for you bro. I've had a similar change and am warming up to the Dagastani, and seeing Conor went a bit overboard with some of his actions.

Long live Sherdog.
All hail

He acted like the sorriest coward i ever saw when face to face with possible danger. Even Danis looks brave by comparison.

Danis did better than both of them.

Might wanna add the "Confirmed" tag/prefix/icon(?) to the thread title, so people know this is for real.
<Gordonhat>

Long live Sherdog.

Edit:
Ps, I hope Danis goes on to great things just to shit you ;)
If you wanna troll ppl hes the guy to get behind

Back