Ok, I have Youtube Red.... now what?

The real question is... will I be able to sign up for the free month trial again next year to watch Cobra Kai season 2 and cancel it again before the free trial is over. lol

have fun watching creepy videos from Pewdiepie and Casey Neistat ya goof.

Watch "The Thinning" or "Lifeline" and see if they're any good. Help the community out.

Is Youtube Red the same as Redtube?
giphy.gif

I just use Red so I can play music and podcasts with my phone put to sleep. Shitty that you have to pay for that feature though.

I'll just pay for a single month and then cancel it again, Cobra Kai is worth $10 imo....

Or just use your wife's account. Or your secret wife's account.

And if there's a season 3 then you can secretly marry another chick.

I love being a truck driver

I just use Red so I can play music and podcasts with my phone put to sleep. Shitty that you have to pay for that feature though.

Yeah... this the only other use I've found for Youtube Red. I can now open up other apps on my phone or put my phone to sleep and still listen to Youtube videos.

I pay for it the google music, and No ads.

is cobra kai that good?

10 bucks a month for youtube red is pretty high

I pay 20 combined a month for amazon and netflix but those services have way more content.

Yes

Cobra Kai is the best new show

Pay $10 for Google music and you get YouTube red for free

That's the only reason I have it.

No ads is nice but none of the original content looks appealing at all.

I've heard Cobra Kai is good but it looks hokey as shit to me.

Is Kobra Kai that good? I have so many subscriptions to track. Adding another one is more of a hassle than the price.

Is Kobra Kai that good? I have so many subscriptions to track. Adding another one is more of a hassle than the price.

Add Red Youtube and cancel your Good Housekeeping subscription and you'll be back where you started.

Back