ok enough games.. gimme lomo vs mikey garcia NOW!!!

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Yes i believe lomo is a true prodigy, he does things ive never seen before. with that being said, rigo looked like a diff fighter starting in the 3rd round so was it his hand or did lomo figure him out? something we will never know but what we do know is rigo quit and was also fighting 2 wt classes higher ok fine..

i believe mikey garcia is one hell of a fukn boxer and i can not wait to see garcia vs lomo!!! i know one day the match will be made and im going all the fk in on.... MIKEY GARCIA!!

LETSSS GO!!!

im-so-pumped.jpg

lol, right. Arum won't make a fight like that.

If MIkey's heart was in boxing i'd pick him. But he's looking to cash out....and a lot of people felt he quit against Salido. I don't necessarily buy that, but i don't think he's the most game fighter out there.

Beating Loma will take a fighter that is mentally very very strong,....an Andre Ward type mentally.

I think Mikey Garcia beats Lomachenko. He has the style and skills to do it, in addition to his physical advantages.

I don't think a guy who's so stationary and fights entirely in straight lines matches up well with Loma, even if he might be much bigger in the ring

I don't think a guy who's so stationary and fights entirely in straight lines matches up well with Loma, even if he might be much bigger in the ring

Salido beat Loma. Mikey moves better and has better footwork than Salido.

A much tougher fight than Rigondeaux. Loma should take on a bigger, stronger guy before.

Both parties have expressed interest. Do you think Loma will move up to 140 and fight someone else, or just never move up that far?

both parties expressed interest in pac v floyd too, only took a decade

Both parties have expressed interest. Do you think Loma will move up to 140 and fight someone else, or just never move up that far?
I don't think Loma should, there some names in that top 135 and 140 list that Loma should want no parts of.

This fight is definately getting made! if lomo can fight for a world title in his 2nd pro fight that tell me that this boy is full if confidence and im sure he has even more confidence now after schooling rigo even tho he was 2 wt classes below lomo.

If u guys think lomo will toy with mikey garcia your sadly mistaken. mikey garcia is a fuckn killer!!!

Felix Verdejo is perhaps the one with more potential to present a real challenge for Loma. They already fought as amateur, and Loma himself recognized Verdejo as the best boxer he had fought. No wonder Aron has kept Verdejo in the shadows, and he is ranked as #1 lightweight. Mikey is good, but ... in my opinion, Loma is in another league....

Back