OJ Simpson rips Colin Kaepernick: 'Bad Choice Attacking the Flag'

Shep Proudfoot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I think Colin made a mistake," Simpson told The Buffalo News ... "I really appreciate what he was trying to say. I thought he made a bad choice in attacking the flag."

"I grew up at a time when deacons were in the KKK. I don't disrespect the Bible because of those guys. The flag shouldn't be disrespected because of what cops do. The flag represents what we want America to be."

"When he did it the first time I thought, 'Well, you took a gamble, and I give you credit.' But it was him continuing to do it where he made the biggest mistake."

"I'm a firm believer of doing what you think is right, but I would always stand for the flag."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/16/oj-simpson-kaepernick-flag-protest-trump/

LOL - OJ pretty much confessed to being at the scene when Nicole and Ron were murdered, but he's still right on this issue. Well done, BLM and Colin K; you guys have shown worse judgement than OJ Simpson.

You stand for the flag.

OJ's really out here telling people who and what they shouldn't attack!?
{<jordan}

Kaep isn't the first person OJ has taken a stab at :p

Hmm wonder how long till this thread devolves in to a WR thread.

I'm a 24 year veteran and I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of these United Sates.

In that Constitution it says you have the right to free speech and the right to protest. Kaepernick didn't protest the flag or disrespect it. The protest was about the mistreatment of minorities at the hands of the Police.

That narrative was hijacked and turned into a "He's disrespecting the military! / How dare HE (an American citizen!!) use HIS right to protest when he's a millionaire!!!!!"

Would I have taken a knee?
No. Never.

But I won't tell anyone they can't either.

Kaep isn't the first person OJ has taken a stab at :p
giphy.gif

When Kaepernick kneels they must hear your appeals!

I think the gf putting the pointy heal of her stilleto into the soft spot behind Kaepernick's knee whilst simultaneously selfying herself to Allahu Akbar doesn't get enough credit to Colin's decision making process.

And are they even married yet? First gender reversal to deep ball in Islamic history?

Just googled, don't see anything about them being married. Odd after so many years.

I'd rather hang out with OJ any day over some rich adopted bi-racial kid that thinks our country is trash. At least OJ is funny, and I know he's down if shit gets real.

<13>

Back