Oh yeah, Rocket Man began dismantling key launching facilities

only president ever that actually achieves things of note, and people just ask for more as if they aren't actually shocked but what has already occurred.

wait, I thought he was unqualified and inexperienced?

No I say some positive things about him and I absolutely despise him. It’s the false things that people say. Like I said this is a nice step but you do realize Clinton also made a deal with North Korea to dismantle its nuclear program right?

A friend of mine was over the other day and he said Trump is doing great with N Korea because he at least met with him. I went on to provide facts and he retorted with Maga or some bullshit. If they actually disarm I will give trump major kudos on this one issue but it doesn’t change the fact he is a serial liar, extremely insecure and dangerously incompetent

That can be an accurate description for any past President and Politician, depending on who you ask. <13>

Difference is that Trump isn't well-versed in the arts of Lying-while-seeming-to-be-truthful (an art that career politicians have). Subtle, he is not. lol

Insider info so take this with a grain of salt, but Kim is in negotiations to step down as leader of North Korea for an end spot on The View.

He should replace Whoopi. <Gordonhat>

Back