OH SNAP....Jessica Eye just put Rogan on blast

She's got a point.

If Joe is going to keep looking at her ass, at least get her some publicity.

You joking or just gay? Or are you an incel?
Classic pathetic sherdogger response. If you have any standards and don't think any average body or face is the hottest thing you've ever seen and desperately want to have sex with it then you must be a basement dwelling virgin.

That was the cringiest post fight interview ive seen in a while

After that performance u cant go around roasting Joseph Rogan like that

Yeah you can....joe rogan is a peckerhead.

She talks so much shit but is a below average fighter. Don't know if I want to listen to her talk for 2 hrs. And there's not much ass to stare at there btw :rolleyes:
It’s scary to think that fight was to determine the number one contender. Compared to Joanna or Valentina, these girls look like absolute amateurs.

People always complained about the skill differential at men’s flyweight, just wait until this division gets going. It’s going to be Valentina, or possibly Joanna, just slaughtering girls.

If Eye weren't a fighter she'd probably be that super libidinous cougar who's always going to her son's parties and trying to pick up guys 20 years younger

I only see her eyeing them up, tbh..not pouncing.

WelllitCraftyBallpython-size_restricted.gif

mrw-someone-showed-me-a-subreddit-dedicated-to-jeff-goldblum-after-i-told-them-i-did-not-believ-them-77760.gif

I heard entire interview and I wouldn't say " she put Joe Rogan on blast ".Dont know what words id use but not those and not in that context.

Back