Oh Iaquinta? 'He's just a realtor.'

giphy.gif

'Khabib couldn't finish a realtor'
So bitch 'a plumber' came to the sport and became the highest paid fighter, won two belts at different weights simultaneously and got to make over 100 mil boxing Floyd Mayweather.
See how fucking stupid it sounds?

You do understand that Al still actively works as a realtor, right? He's not a former realtor who became a full-time fighter - the way McG was once a plumber. Al is, literally, a part-time mixed martial artist.

A better comparison would be Shane Carwin. He (allegedly) continued to work as an engineer throughout his career in the cage.

You people need to stop treating Iaquinta as if he's an old ass out of shape realtor and not an elite level mixed martial artist. The people that claim Khabib is a paper champion for beating Iaquinta are extremely stupid. What is he supposed to do? Tony pulls out, Holloway is out, Conor doesn't take the fight, so Khabib should just say fuck it I don't need the title, I'll let Conor keep it til Tony recovers?

So bitch 'a plumber' came to the sport and became the highest paid fighter, won two belts at different weights simultaneously and got to make over 100 mil boxing Floyd Mayweather.

I am venting just a tiny bit, but this has been bothering me ever since the fight and it had to be said.

Real estate agents are charlatans like the masochist - deviants in the dental field.

<34> .

Why isn't Perry vs Iaquinta being booked? It makes sense for everyone.

Get back at them? Dude, it's not that serious. It's just funny.

McGregor literally has more fans than any fighter in UFC history. This board isn't reflective of the mass population. The board represents herd mentality. It's simply easier to get likes by hating on McGregor. Humans yearn for affirmation. Makes sense.
Agreed it isn't. Glad you see that now. Don't forget you brought up Conor haters not me.

And I don't care what this board is reflective of. My point was Khabib was down to fight a higher ranked opponent, none wanted or couldn't fight him. Not his fault, he showed up and did his job against the best that would entertain him.

It's funny how rankings "don't mean shit" to most of the people around here until they can conveniently be used to discredit someone you don't like.

It's a fake belt regardless of the circumstances. I quintana wasn't the #1 contender

You people need to stop treating Iaquinta as if he's an old ass out of shape realtor and not an elite level mixed martial artist. The people that claim Khabib is a paper champion for beating Iaquinta are extremely stupid. What is he supposed to do? Tony pulls out, Holloway is out, Conor doesn't take the fight, so Khabib should just say fuck it I don't need the title, I'll let Conor keep it til Tony recovers?

I am venting just a tiny bit, but this has been bothering me ever since the fight and it had to be said.
Al's a good fighter, but he'd only fought 2 times in 4 years when he fought Khabib, it's actually remarkable that he was even still ranked in the top 15.

Last edited:
Dude no

Khabib straight up said "Tony you ain't real champion you have fake belt, you beat #7 guy"

By Khabibs logic then there is no way in hell Khabib is champ after beating the #11 guy who has combined 90 seconds fight time in three years.
Khabib's team are petitioning google as we speak.....

giphy.gif

Al was also super short notice. As you said that's not Khabib's fault, but it wasn't the most convincing opponent to be considered the undisputed best fighter in the division.
It's UFC's fault for putting on Tony vs Khabib and not stacking the card with every top ranked LW on the roster. It is silly to think that Gaethje or DP could have been moved forward a few weeks and then the situation would have been solved easily. Anytime there is a title fight, there should always be a contender bout on the card to prevent shit like this from happening in the future.

Back