Oh Iaquinta? 'He's just a realtor.'

Dude, he was the 11th ranked LW. Imagine if McGregor won the FW belt after beating Siver.
The 11th best in the world.
The WORLD.
I see more and more posts like these over the years.
You guys make it blatantly obvious, you've never been in a gym in your lives.
Sure you've had a school yard fight and feel like you know what you're doing, I get it.
To talk shit about Al being ranked 11 is ridiculously embarrassing for you.

It seems like Conor lost a lot of fans when he stopped fighting MMA. Sure he had haters all along as anyone does, but it's telling fans of his switched sides.

And not sure why your strategy to get back at Conor haters is to insult a different fighter. Terrible way to construct a defense.
Get back at them? Dude, it's not that serious. It's just funny.

McGregor literally has more fans than any fighter in UFC history. This board isn't reflective of the mass population. The board represents herd mentality. It's simply easier to get likes by hating on McGregor. Humans yearn for affirmation. Makes sense.

Lol and look how angry you're getting now. You tried to piss people off and it backfired. Even the other nuthuggers aren't agreeing with you.

Just shush. Ssssssshhhhhh you look stupid enough as it is

Yeah I'm mad bro. I'm eating my lunch all pissed off lol...

Still have said nothing to the original point. Good job.

The 11th best in the world.
The WORLD.
I see more and more posts like these over the years.
You guys make it blatantly obvious, you've never been in a gym in your lives.
Sure you've had a school yard fight and feel like you know what you're doing, I get it.
To talk shit about Al being ranked 11 is ridiculously embarrassing for you.
This is embarrassingly dumb logic. We're talking in the context of UFC rankings. My God dude. Get it together.

TS has let a bunch of idiots upset him a little too much. Be amused, not angry.

Was practically treated as the champ before he did. The Siver fight was seen as a formality to grant him his shot at Aldo.
The Siver fight was a tune up fight so McGregor could stay active while he waited on Aldo. Tune up fights happen all the time in boxing. Most mma fans didn't get that because they're new to the fight game, and frankly kind of dumb. The difference is the UFC didn't give McGregor a belt for his tune up fight.

Khapullout took an inactive #11 to a decision.
Lol when you have no other comeback; just repeat yourself.

Also please don't let this deter you from posting future threads, I love seeing stupid people get angry at things they don't understand

Khabib is the first man to defeat Iaquinta that didn't do so by finish.

Lol when you have no other comeback; just repeat yourself.

Also please don't let this deter you from posting future threads, I love seeing stupid people get angry at things they don't understand

Do you realize you literally gave no comeback.....ever?

What is this fascination you have with people being angry? Is that like some internet troll thing?

Are you ever going to address the original point, or no?

Do you realize you literally gave no comeback.....ever?

What is this fascination you have with people being angry? Is that like some internet troll thing?
Ssssshhhhh you can't save face, idiotboy

Back