Oh Hai Tenshin!

I am scared by the level of badassery here...

OhHaiTenshin2.gif

New promo needs more lightning bolts too, I am unhappy with the lack of thunder in this one.
How about a link to said promo?
Don't tell me it's just that gif...

No he doesn't. He fights in the best way to beat his opponent.
Bro go and watch Mayweather fights, his first few rounds are always reading his opponent.

I think Tenshin is going to agree to an exhibition and then try and knock him out. I cant wait.

Bro go and watch Mayweather fights, his first few rounds are always reading his opponent.

I think Tenshin is going to agree to an exhibition and then try and knock him out. I cant wait.

No bro. He does not. You must have watched like 2 fights n read shit on Sherdog if you think this is the case. Go watch him vs Canelo if you need proof/example.

No way dude, Canelo was a step behind the whole fight. Watch Sugar Shane Mosley, Zab Judah, De La Hoya, Pacman. He is a smart guy, his cardio is insane, his IQ is amazing, it's in his best interest to not expose himself early until he has laid some traps . Against a young guy like Tenshin, from such a unique fighting background, for sure he is going to get a read early. He is the best defensive fighter of all time

Also everyone watch the Mayweather / Mosely fight, he won every minute of the fight after he was nearly finished. His heart, IQ and cardio are next level. Shame about his hands and trash attitude tho!!

Back