Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Joanne's striking has not looked good since her fight vs Ham.

Besides Val, was not bad at all against Andrade either, essentially forcing her to choose the "make JoJo tap" path of least resistance.

The game stats aren't diversified enough for grapplers and strikers, although that wouldn't only apply for WMMA. Holm should not have only 2 lower grappling than Tate lol or Tate only 4 lower striking than Shevchenko, it makes it not rewarding enough to fight using a proper gameplan for your fighter.

26904567_1712816908741329_5784404650944129497_n.jpg

Leah Letson will fight Jozette Cotton in her return fight for the DCS Featherweight Title. It will be interesting to see if Cotton makes weight this time.
See now why couldn't we be seeing this fight in the UFC?

Oh, heres the bantamweight rankings as per UFC 3 as well

DUAo5DAXUAAiBdB

Ronda.. striking rated the same as Bec Rawlings :eek:

Times are changing in the UFC, no way would they have allowed EA to rank ronda so low a couple of years ago..

I really really want to see what the stats would be for Cindy Dandois.

But its EA, so they all play pretty much the same anyway I'm sure, just like how the 6'7" defenseman skates backward at the same speed my 5'9" forward skates in my hockey game.

EA Sports have released the strawweight roster for the new game..

if you stare long enough you can work out who they are.. maybe..

pYJBbCc.png

ym9qVuO.png
I'm still heated that Randa still doesn't have bright red hair. Stuff like this and Porier still being bald make me wonder if the EA devs even watch UFC
markos.png.adapt.crop16x9.png

I'm still heated that Randa still doesn't have bright red hair. Stuff like this and Porier still being bald make me wonder if the EA devs even watch UFC
markos.png.adapt.crop16x9.png
Her natural hair colour is much nicer than that clownish red tho.

That being said her EA alias' hair style somehow still doesn't look quite right... (but still better than the other two)

Oh, heres the bantamweight rankings as per UFC 3 as well

DUAo5DAXUAAiBdB

Ronda.. striking rated the same as Bec Rawlings :eek:

Times are changing in the UFC, no way would they have allowed EA to rank ronda so low a couple of years ago..
Shameful that Ketlen Viera (the number 1 contender in this division, didn't make the game)

Actually the whole roster is pretty disappointing, basically no new women made the game.

Ansaroff, Kish, Casey all should be in the game. You could argue Viera and Aldana as well
is it really? Joanne's striking has not looked good since her fight vs Ham. The one exception being vs Valerie but Valerie has always been hit or miss. JoJo and Calvillo fought recently and 90% of the strikes Joanne threw that fight was mini teep kicks to keep distance and avoid being taken down. They seemed to have relatively even striking that fight. I really wish we would have seen Invicta era JoJo in the UFC but it just has not happened yet.
Calvillo was able to compete with Calderwood standing, she didn't get the better of it.. but she didn't get blown out of the water either.

See now why couldn't we be seeing this fight in the UFC?
Because Jozette Cotton is hot garbage.

Letson is good tho. Her, Holm, Anderson, Sorensen, Dandois and Spencer would be a decent start to a 145 division.

You could sign Duda Cowboyzinha, Jessy Miele, and Elizabeth Phillips too. A UFC 145 division is best off being populated by women who 135ers will fight.

Here goes some pro but mostly ammy fights that are not listed. Results included where possible. Not much info on Combat Night but for posters for the event and a few comments from Pagan and Cawley of having fights.

1-20 Jennifer Clausius def. Cynthia Tarango by RNC in rd 2, V3 Fights 66, Memphis, Tennessee. (115) Ammy (Becoming the #1 contender for the strawweight title. Results from their Facebook Page.)

1-20 Samantha Self vs. Carma Radford XFP, Smithfield, North Carolina. (125) Ammy

1-20 Miriam Ferreira vs. Adrielle Porto at LUX Combat 1, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (115 Title)

1-20 Combat Night 85: Clash of the Titans, Casselberry, Florida. (Women's Boxing also on card, not these two bouts though.)
Ariana Pagan vs. Taylor White (115) Likely Ammy, not sure.
Mariah Alyssa vs. Megan Cawley (125) Likely Ammy, not sure.

1-19 Ashlee Coffey def. Breona Vaughn by UD at Tuff-N-Uff, Las Vegas, Nevada (155) Ammy

--
I noticed Chelsea Brooks commenting that she is sorry the commission stopped her fight against Miranda Barber due to her bloody nose in the third round. Guessing Barber win by TKO under the circumstances for those interested in the result of that fight. (Ammy of course.)

--
Watching this one the other day. Posting it for those interested and that have not seen it yet.

--

Women's Heavies....

(I need to see if Miranda Little Bear is still fighting ... Nope. LittleBear is not fighting anymore but she is judging fighting. Little cute kids too. Congrats to her.)

--
Since I am looking for Amanda's most recent fight I figured I would post her previous fight.

It looks like Rayanne Amanda took a loss by decision, 29-28, to Nayse Malvada AKA Nayse "Cantanhede" Nascimento

https://www.facebook.com/rayanne.amanda.1/videos/1497731016991826/

Last edited:
EA Sports have released the strawweight roster for the new game..

if you stare long enough you can work out who they are.. maybe..

pYJBbCc.png

ym9qVuO.png

Honest question: who are they supposed to represent?

Looks like Jaymee Jones is facing off against a Bellator vet.

2-2 Jaymee Jones vs. Jessica Middleton at Xtreme Fight Night 346, Tulsa, OK. (125?)

--
2-24 UFC on Fox – Orlando, Florida
Jéssica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres (115)
(NEW) Maryna Moroz vs. Angela Hill (115)

3-2 Kelly Kobald vs. TBD at LFA 34, Minnesota (125)

3-3 Ariane Lipski vs. TBD at KSW 42, Lodz, Poland. (125 Title)
(NEW) Karolina Owczarz vs. Paulina Raszewska (125) Pro debuts

3-9 Cheyanne Vlismas vs. Karla Hernandez at LFA 35 (Likely 115) Pro debuts.

3-10 Daneila Eliasov vs. Chiara Penco at EFC 67 Carnival City, Johannesburg, South Africa. (115 Title)

(NEW) 7- 7 Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes at UFC 226 International Fight Week, Las Vegas, Nevada. (145)

--
(Edits. Adding Stuff. Should have put the Cyborg vs. Nunes up half an hour ago.)

Last edited:
Because Jozette Cotton is hot garbage.

Letson is good tho. Her, Holm, Anderson, Sorensen, Dandois and Spencer would be a decent start to a 145 division.

You could sign Duda Cowboyzinha, Jessy Miele, and Elizabeth Phillips too. A UFC 145 division is best off being populated by women who 135ers will fight.
Let's say she makes weight, for one moment.

Then don't you think she is, at least, in a higher lv than most of TUF 125ers? There you go. 145 doesn't have to be just elite fighters, bring some people to build prospects too.

Let's say she makes weight, for one moment.

Then don't you think she is, at least, in a higher lv than most of TUF 125ers? There you go. 145 doesn't have to be just elite fighters, bring some people to build prospects too.
I would say no, she is not on that level. (For example most of the "bad" fighters on TUF (Robertson, Whitmire, Gevorgyan, Dobson, and Beck) have an idea of who they are as a fighter. Almost all of them have something they know they want to do, and they generally do it fairly well.

Cotton doesn't make weight, she cannot grapple for shit, she isn't a good striker. Her skill set is being big and tough, with barely enough conditioning to outlast an opponent.

If someone actually wants that division to mean anything at all, keeping her away is a good start. Watch her fight vs Sarah Patterson.. it looks like SFL level stuff. The UFC can't put that on TV. We already had to sit through VanZant/Clark.

Back