Official Women's Division Discussion #25

In his defense I’m assuming English isn’t his first language

In his defense I’m assuming English isn’t his first language

Yeah I figured, thats why I've never said anything. Its not the words that gets me even, just the way its formatted....or some reason it drives me nuts. Maybe I just suck at reading haikus.

I’m assuming he speaks a language that doesn’t use paragraphs. I just don’t know what language that would be <45>

I don't think Kaufman is getting back into UFC any time soon. The only in UFC, out, and back in I am aware of is Roxanne. And rox changed weight classes.

Kaufman tried to push the pace and show urgency, but I still found her a bit meh too watch. 135 maybe needs some veterans and fights in general though. Funny how quick it became a ghost town of sorts, or at least none realistically in title contention. Not yet.

Just saw an awesome promo video for Invicta 27 that I hadn't seen up to this point.... waiting for the prelims to start on Fight Pass....

I probally just missed it earlier... but I should have seen that about 20 times. Invicta's online marketing and shit fucking sucks. Website is usually bad, light on the updates on facebook.... maybe I'm just not seeing it (or following on the right sites)

I feel they could do a better job. Wish I knew how... I'd help them out for free.

Maybe just offer critisicm on Shannon's twitter, whilst volunteering or volunteering someone with some wtv skills needed there to help. Events are spaced enough apart someone with know how could assist. I assume the budget they have is too tight to hire someone experienced. I mean, it could even be an auction for signed gloves or something of Kedzie as a thank you to said volunteer. -

Maybe just offer critisicm on Shannon's twitter, whilst volunteering or volunteering someone with some wtv skills needed there to help. Events are spaced enough apart someone with know how could assist. I assume the budget they have is too tight to hire someone experienced. I mean, it could even be an auction for signed gloves or something of Kedzie as a thank you to said volunteer. -

I remember they used to do contests for fans to win tickets (and even travel) then they switched to contests for the fighters to do social media for, but that's not gonna draw in people not already following the fighters the way fan stuff will

So I just read somewhere that Talita Bernado was 169 when she started camp. Holy crap, she looked a little small next to Irene.

I wish they could hire the crew who used to do WMMA Roundup. They did an awesome job, but I think it was just way too much work to do as an unpaid gig. That vlog/site was my go-to for information.

I wish Yana Kunitskaya didn’t already have a fight. I’d love to see her vs Aldana

Sarah Kaufman -285
Vanessa Porto -600
Brogan Walker -190
Ashley Cummins -300
Ashley Nichols +160 x
Jessica-Rose Clark -115
Jessica Eye -120
J.J. Aldrich -115
Irene Aldana -165

Risk $5.00
Win $424.11

FUCK SHARON JACOBSON. Fucking lay and pray jerk.

Sarah Kaufman -285
Vanessa Porto -600
Brogan Walker -190
Ashley Cummins -300
Ashley Nichols +160 x
Jessica-Rose Clark -115
Jessica Eye -120
J.J. Aldrich -115
Irene Aldana -165

Risk $5.00
Win $424.11

FUCK SHARON JACOBSON. Fucking lay and pray jerk.
Parlays are for suckers. Easy money for the bookies.

Parlays are for suckers. Easy money for the bookies.

I don't have enough money to make single bets.... I just do it for fun, started with hockey games.... 5-7 on a parlay. Small potatoes. I'm still up overall over the past 3 years.... just sucks to lose it on that fight. haha.

Didn't see the fight, but read Jessica Eye finally got a win. Good for her.

Aldana looked solid against Fernando, although she still could use improvement in her striking defense. She started to get tagged at the end of the 3rd there.

VanZant was hampered in her fight due to the broken arm, I was wondering why she kept spamming those jumping switch kicks. Still Clark seemed like the better striker on the feet and had the majority of ground control. Sucks to her about what happened to her cat.

Happy for Eye for finally getting a win since like, 2014 I think? Super bummed about Faria though, I hope they give her another chance. Glad to see Aldana finally get a win too, I think she could be pretty good if she works on her defense a bit and wrestling. I'd like to see her face Lansberg or the Moras / Pudilova winner.

I was hella excited when JJ beat Taylor though, was screaming and all :p Hope it only goes up from here for her. Also really happy for Jessy Jess to get the W here after everything that went down this week, hopefully they give her top ten fighter. Maybe the winner of Borella vs. Chookagian.

Back