Official Women's Division Discussion #25

No wonder Rizin actually put Asakura and Hamasaki against each other. Andy Nguyen already had a fight booked.

I asked Tiani Valle what weight they'll be fighting at for this. Apparently it's a 118lbs fight.

Its the promotion she really wanted to fight for, so good for her. Sad we'll never see her fight anywhere else anymore, though.

Its the promotion she really wanted to fight for, so good for her. Sad we'll never see her fight anywhere else anymore, though.

Hopefully she can pick up a couple of wins. When she does not blow up between fights, she is tiny even for an atomweight. She does not even have much abdominal definition during weigh-ins.

115lbs is definitely not the weight class for Joanna. I don't remember the last time she was looking this good.

Yeah, one of the reasons I expect this to be a good fight. She also had to quit throwing the overhand right as she was breaking it at 115. Maybe if she is a little stronger and sturdier, it may make a comeback. It was her best power shot.

I comprehend. But I'd love to watcha a Rose vs Angela Lee match.

Joanna looking bigger and thicker than Valentina in the face off, kinda kills the undersized narrative.
Joanna is taller, she is NOT thicker. Even in clothes it's easy to see Valentina is far more heavily muscled, with bigger back, arms, lats, legs, really all around. Joanna is fit, but she is pretty slender and has toothpick arms.

And Sijara Eubanks will be moving to 135.

Last edited:
Maryna Moroz ATT

q1cxPjR.jpg

Back