Official Women's Division Discussion #25

shoulda posted Holm/Tate and Conman/Nate as well (on the same card no less)

edit: here

No quit:

dC6B5Mb.gif

Plenty o' quit:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If Rose is ever healthy and defends against Andrade, I wouldn't be surprised if Waters on vs Michelle is the next title elimanotor. UFC would love either as champ.

Waterson 50k/50k for 6th Fight
Felice 40k/40k for 8th Fight
Tonya 30k/30k for 2nd Fight
Yana 25k/25k for 2nd Fight
Aspen 12k/12k for 2nd Fight

There are some interesting numbers here. The UFC has quietly increased WMMA pay. Everyone with the exception of Aspen Ladd are paid way more than usual for their amount of fights in the UFC. 30k and 25k for their second fights when that is usually the pay range of your 1st fight on your second contract is surprising. People quickly notice when PVZ was at 40k/40k for her 4th fight but are quiet when the lesser draw Tonya is almost at that in her second fight. I am not sure if people noticed but Pre Champion Rose was on 43k/43k her 4th fight.

Waterson 50k/50k for 6th Fight
Felice 40k/40k for 8th Fight
Tonya 30k/30k for 2nd Fight
Yana 25k/25k for 2nd Fight
Aspen 12k/12k for 2nd Fight

There are some interesting numbers here. The UFC has quietly increased WMMA pay. Everyone with the exception of Aspen Ladd are paid way more than usual for their amount of fights in the UFC. 30k and 25k for their second fights when that is usually the pay range of your 1st fight on your second contract is surprising. People quickly notice when PVZ was at 40k/40k for her 4th fight but are quiet when the lesser draw Tonya is almost at that in her second fight. I am not sure if people noticed but Pre Champion Rose was on 43k/43k her 4th fight.

Kunitskaya and Evinger likely benefit from having fought Cyborg. One single big payday is usually not enough to risk permanent brain damage against 175lb+ roid monster.

Kunitskaya and Evinger likely benefit from having fought Cyborg. One single big payday is usually not enough to risk permanent brain damage against 175lb+ roid monster.
Very possible.

Waterson was on 15 for her top of the bill fight with PVZ, then someone must have realised she qualified for pretty girl rates. I was surprised Ladd was only on 12 despite already having a win - Borella and Faria who debuted around the same time got the 12 in their first fight. Then I remembered the Eye fight pull out, so Aspen must have signed under an older contract.

Waterson was on 15 for her top of the bill fight with PVZ, then someone must have realised she qualified for pretty girl rates. I was surprised Ladd was only on 12 despite already having a win - Borella and Faria who debuted around the same time got the 12 in their first fight. Then I remembered the Eye fight pull out, so Aspen must have signed under an older contract.
Yea she been signed for a long time but weight issues have stalled her career. She should be into her second contract by now but instead is only on her 2nd fight of her 1st contract.

Chey Vlismas hinting at Fight news already:

Henry Cewrestling is having Alexa do some 'wrestling drills' on him.

I see what you're doing Henry. I see you.

<{fry}><{nope}>

Alesha Zappitella is scheduled to fight Amber Brown at the December 15th Invicta card. This was just announced by Alesha's coach. This has to be a number 1 contender fight. Jinh Yu Frey doesn't have a fight scheduled yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had a rematch against Herica Tiburcio at this card. The winners of both fights can fight in early/mid 2019.

Alesha Zappitella is scheduled to fight Amber Brown at the December 15th Invicta card. This was just announced by Alesha's coach. This has to be a number 1 contender fight. Jinh Yu Frey doesn't have a fight scheduled yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had a rematch against Herica Tiburcio at this card. The winners of both fights can fight in early/mid 2019.

I am forever a fan of Derrick Lewis!! His sudden popularity made this a possibility!! All is right in the world again!! YES!

Fuck yes, Dana doing right by his company girl and having the common sense not to gamble with another girl with weight cutting issues.

If timelines are believable Herica Tiburcio may not be back
until the January card do to having her Son Fernando in March
and then being on doctor restriction till May.

Time to make Nicco-Sarj methinks.

Back