Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Read my predictions. :) Yes Aspen looked much improved. Showed her killer instinct too. Time & injuries are catching up with Tonya big time. Herrig looked one-dimensional. Michelle showed better footwork, superior athleticism and far more varied skills. Yana looked more confident, more relaxed. Kept range with jab & teep kicks then smothering against the cage where she used her superior strength to her advantage. Her game plan was excellent and perfectly executed.
Thanks!

Cheyenne Vlismas with the win

Some hotties supporting Felice. Too bad it didn’t go their way:

Last edited:
Cool, where is she training now?

And I was 2 for 3 for the night. Not as bad as I thought I might do. Really liked Ladd putting a beatdown on Evinger.

Sorry I don't know. I've noticed just from reading around that she's enjoying living and training in Vegas. If I find out I'll post it here. Maybe it'll be some folks you know of or even might know. Yeah I enjoyed Ladd's performance a lot. On the picks as I'm sure you already know many can truly go either way. I'm feeling like we'll start having an ascension of younger fighters and it's a very exciting time for mma!

Cheyenne Islas with the win

Some hotties supporting Felice. Too bad it didn’t go their way:

Pretty sure that's Esparza in the middle. Who are the other 2? I can barely recognize them when they're out of the octagon. I remember on one episode of a tuf show some of them got all dressed up and I truly could barely recognize who they were lol.

Cool, where is she training now?

And I was 2 for 3 for the night. Not as bad as I thought I might do. Really liked Ladd putting a beatdown on Evinger.
She trains at Extreme Couture. She moved her camps there to use the UFC PI.

Pretty sure that's Esparza in the middle. Who are the other 2? I can barely recognize them when they're out of the octagon. I remember on one episode of a tuf show some of them got all dressed up and I truly could barely recognize who they were lol.
Ashlee Evans Smith(UFC 125er) and Alyse Anderson(Invicta 105er).

Last edited:

WMMA fighters getting bonuses make me happy. We might finally have a young prospect at 135. She needs to get the weight thing in check though.

Young Pigg Riggs put a hell of a beating on Evinger

I must have not being seeing something with Aspen Ladd. My fault, she smashed her.

Ashlee Evans Smith on the left, Alyse Anderson on the right.

First time seeing Aspen Ladd fight, good first impression. 135 certainly needs some exciting fighters in the division.

Felt like Felice's gameplan was to muscle Michelle and control her in the grappling exchanges, only when she was able to secure the takedown Michelle was out-striking her from the bottom and on the feet was able to utilize her movement and kicks to score the better offense.

I like the fact she has the goal to be champ, but with Rose, Andrade, Suarez all in the division that will be a tough task.

I just came to say, "I stand corrected. You were right Sevarian". Didn't watch the fight, but it looks like Waterson won every round. Good to see her get back on the winning track.

Also, Did Ladd finish Evinger faster than Cyborg did? Wow!

Jarl

If Aspen Ladd weighed 134.5 pounds, why did she need the hoop?

If Aspen Ladd weighed 134.5 pounds, why did she need the hoop?
I believe she said she was getting inconsistent numbers from multiple scales. She seemed to be very intent on not missing weight so I guess she went with the one that was the highest just to make sure.

My theory with Aspen Ladd and scales as is the case with all female
fighters is add 1/2 pound to allow for weight of underwear and a brassiere
and maybe 3/4 of a pound if weighing in with shorts on top off underwear
and a brassier.

Thought this was funny as hell. If I wanted to deal with the children in the main, I would have started a thread to listen to them cry.

Back