Official Women's Division Discussion #25

I'm not sure I want to see that.... haha. It'd have to rival Letourneau making 115.

Well, Tecia carries a lot of muscle for her tiny frame, so she should be able to pull quite a bit. But yeah, it would probably suck, but most water cuts do. I always hated it.

New Deep Jewels poster

Also Rizin will have a presser Thursday night US time

39846792_10215248916569060_388188064859553792_n.jpg

Rizin and Titan vet Chelsea Lagrasse (0-2) will be dropping two weight classes as she fights Shawna Ram (0-0, 4-1 Amateur) in her pro debut at Battlefield Fight League 58 on October 5th in BC. Ram will also be making her Atomweight debut. With the division finally picking up some steam outside of Asia, I think this is a move we'll see quite often the next few years. I think we're maybe a year away from UFC adopting the division.
I'm guessing the one on the right is Ram? The jokes just write themselves

39846792_10215248916569060_388188064859553792_n.jpg

Rizin and Titan vet Chelsea Lagrasse (0-2) will be dropping two weight classes as she fights Shawna Ram (0-0, 4-1 Amateur) in her pro debut at Battlefield Fight League 58 on October 5th in BC. Ram will also be making her Atomweight debut. With the division finally picking up some steam outside of Asia, I think this is a move we'll see quite often the next few years. I think we're maybe a year away from UFC adopting the division.
I don't see Ram making 105 without starvation. Ram weighed 120 for her last flyweight fight. Lagrasse at 5 ft can be an atomweight but the 5'3" Ram probably is a strawweight.

Last edited:
The latest info on Andrea Lee's husband Donny Arron is an
arrest warrant was issued with a $2,500.00 bond on the charges
of domestic violence & false imprisonment.For those who are
wondering the Shreveport Police Department issued the warrant.

I don't see Ram making 105 without starvation. Ram weighed 120 for her last flyweight fight. Lagrasse at 5 ft can be an atomweight but the 5'3" Ram probably is a strawweight.
Don’t most 105ers walk at 120 anyway?

Xiaonan Yan vs Saudi Kondo official for the Beijing fight card, according to wmmarankingsdotcom

The Brenda Gonzales-Joselyne Edwards fight that was supposed to take place this past weekend at The Fight Series was cancelled last minute due to an oversight by the promoter.

Every time Kayla talks I am more and more impressed. She knows exactly what torpedoed Ronda's career and is trying not to have it torpedo hers. If Ronda had more for Kayla's self evaluation instead of her I am the best and will retire undefeated attitude maybe Ronda could have actually retired undefeated.

Every time Kayla talks I am more and more impressed. She knows exactly what torpedoed Ronda's career and is trying not to have it torpedo hers. If Ronda had more for Kayla's self evaluation instead of her I am the best and will retire undefeated attitude maybe Ronda could have actually retired undefeated.

Kayla’s work ethic, and ability to admit and fix her flaws is really impressive.

Unfortunately, she is likely going to be really limited by her size. If she can’t make 135 pounds, there just isn’t that much competition out there for her.

Interesting arm bar attempt for this past weekend:

Keri Melendez has a fight coming up:

Meanwhile, ONE makes it obvious they’re not even trying to find decent challengers for their Chinese flyweight champion:

Santos is coming off a win, but lost 4 straight before that.

The Brenda Gonzales-Joselyne Edwards fight that was supposed to take place this past weekend at The Fight Series was cancelled last minute due to an oversight by the promoter.

I would feel bad, but he apparently never saw the Invicta that had the ambulance delay.... so fuck him. haha.

Back